The new Juve: 2004-2005 Stagione (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This next summer will most certainly bring new players wearing black and white in the Stadio delle Alpi. At defence, I suspect Thuram will go to Real for a fee of about 8 million of Euro, and Ferrara, Montero (PLEASE!), Tudor (forever injured) and Pessotto will all leave. I think Moggi should open the wallet for Trabelsi, Bonera, Ferrari, Squillaci, and maybe even Evra. This depends on if Lippi leaves and Deschamps bringing in some from Monaco. In the centrocampo, I think Camoranesi should be sacrificed (I have not seen him do anything since the Cahmpion's League game against Feyenoord in 2002 when he had two assists). Tacchinardi can only tackle, so we need a player who can pass the ball ( like Pirlo). For this, Tiago Mendes fits the bill. I don't think we should sell Nedved yet, but Trezeguet should be pushed out the door. We should bring in either Rosicky or Van der Vaart as backup. It would be nice to secure Jimenez away from other teams. In attack, Chevanton but more especially Ibrahimovic should be rushed in. Gilardino's rights should be secured as well.

Totti is overrated, Del Piero is better, Roma should be relegated like Fiorentina to Serie C2. Roma is WORTHLESS!!!!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
believe it or not,montero,pessotto and ferrara will not leave unless they retire.

can you see juve selling them?for 200k each or something?del piero,conte,tacchinardi etc.will find it extremely hard to swallow.

and selling old and useless players isn't juve's style,juve usually sells it's best.it's impossible that juve will terminate their contracts either,unless by mutual consent.even then,no other club would want or afford them.

expect to see a largely unchanged defence next season,i tell ya.1 or 2 acquisitions,maybe,but the veterans won't be leaving yet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome Andrea Becchi, nice post :)

Also, I must salute you for not starting your first thread in UPPERCASE LETTERS. I also didn't see a "FORZA JUVE I LOVE DEL PIERO" in there :eek:

;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
believe it or not,montero,pessotto and ferrara will not leave unless they retire.

can you see juve selling them?for 200k each or something?del piero,conte,tacchinardi etc.will find it extremely hard to swallow.

and selling old and useless players isn't juve's style,juve usually sells it's best.it's impossible that juve will terminate their contracts either,unless by mutual consent.even then,no other club would want or afford them.

expect to see a largely unchanged defence next season,i tell ya.1 or 2 acquisitions,maybe,but the veterans won't be leaving yet.
Well we did sell Vierchowod... and Paramatti ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So far it looks like Auxerre's Olivier Kapo could be wearing black and white next season, and according to Football Italia his teammate Philippe Mexes might be next to join, and what a signing he would be.

I'm not sure about Kapo, but get Mexes, Ferrari and Trabelsi and we're set for next season, defensive-wise at least. For the midfield we need a good tackler who can pass, like Pirlo and Xavi of Barcelona, as well as some more creativity. If Kapo proves to be a good attacking mid or left winger then that would definitely work to our advantage, and Lippi and co might be banking on him because I can't see Moggi spending big on players like Rosicky, Aimar or van der Vaart unless Nedved leaves.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The Gazzeata della sport said:
News out from Turin is that Cesare Prandelli (Parma) has meet with Bettega, Giraudo and Moggi, to discuss his probable move to Juventus as next seasons boss, with him apparently will come Bonera, Ferrari, Bresciani and a new name Marco Marchionni 24 year old midfielder.. Other bit of news is that if Juve do get the signature of Trabelsi of Ajax, Real Madrid have joined in the chase to get the signature of Thuram, along with Man Utd who will offer the best deal, Tudor is due to meet with the Ajax representatives to discuss the possible move as part of Ibrahimovic deal, and Abramovich representatives are due to meet with Nedved’s agent in a possible 40 million Euros move to Chelsea..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
kapo has denied that he has joined juve. marchionni would be okay, but would he be an upgrade to the inconsistant camo. i dont know...from having nothing to being linked wit 10 players in one ay just doesnt seem like any of it is the truth.

trabelsi, ferrari, mexes, kapo, marchionni, zlatan and so on....i think its of a dream than anything.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Next season looks promising!
Being linked to a range of players!!! I quite like Bresciano as well!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There's no point being linked to a bunch of players if nothing's gonna eventuate out of it. I won't be celebrating until I see the players parading their Juve jerseys at a press conference

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Who knows, maybe Freakin Freddy Adu, my boy, will be wearing bianconeri in the near future. Oh, that would be a dream.

Forza JUVE, and U.S. National Team...... but not El Presidente Bush

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Believe it or not, I played against Freddy back two years ago in high school, and he was amazing. He played for his school the Heights, and they beat us in the Maryland State Soccer Championships Final. I played DM like Tacchinardi, and believe it... I played like Taccha: missing tackles, fouling, giving the ball away to Freddy, and getting nutmegged at least twice. Freddy even scored a bike in that game. And at the time, he was only just 13! Moggi should get a deal to MLS PRONTO!!!!

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)