the new,improved,updated and completely irrelevant 2009-Cassano to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
There is zero chance of the Gio plus Almiron plus cash deal for Cassano holding any truth...Its as likely as Momo scooping the capocannieri crown this season...What seemed most interesting about today's crop of stories was Floccari's apparent move to Genoa, talked of Laurentis...if Floccari is heading to Genoa, then the chances of Milito moving on are suddenly much higher, which brings us back to Trez....if the frenchman leaves we get the argie to take his place. Not what I want, but its possible and could be worse...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There is zero chance of the Gio plus Almiron plus cash deal for Cassano holding any truth...Its as likely as Momo scooping the capocannieri crown this season...What seemed most interesting about today's crop of stories was Floccari's apparent move to Genoa, talked of Laurentis...if Floccari is heading to Genoa, then the chances of Milito moving on are suddenly much higher, which brings us back to Trez....if the frenchman leaves we get the argie to take his place. Not what I want, but its possible and could be worse...
I am afraid it doesnt have to make any sense.
Cassano's acquisition is totally senseless anyway...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I also read that Giovinco wouldn't be on loan or co-own but outright sold.

WTF? :crazy:
AHAHA! Yeah, that's logical...get rid of someone who can potentially be better than Cassano with a proper coach in exchange for Cassano. They're basically saying, "Here, take him. He'll be better but we don't have time for him...oh, and here's 10 million euros too."

And then they wonder why they have no money lying around...perennial over-payers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
AHAHA! Yeah, that's logical...get rid of someone who can potentially be better than Cassano with a proper coach in exchange for Cassano. They're basically saying, "Here, take him. He'll be better but we don't have time for him...oh, and here's 10 million euros too."

And then they wonder why they have no money lying around...perennial over-payers.
Buy more shit from the media. It's the cheapest commodity ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)