the new,improved,updated and completely irrelevant 2009-Cassano to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
every other day yeah. :p

We do look like one most of the times though. :D We can also say that about meelan.

This and the constant Ranieri, Molinaro, Secco, Cobolli...bashing should be tuned down a bit. It's getting boring don't you find?
Of course it is boring. I actually tuned down not just a bit but I am yet to see the other side tune a bit.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Cassano, YES PLOX! Del Piero isn't getting younger, and him with Amauri/Trez upfront in a year or so would ROCK!

Hope we can get him, but not for any price, is it too high.. leave him. That's because he's such a gamble.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Fascetti, the coach who launched Cassano at Bari, told Radio Kiss Kiss that Cassano is "ready to wear the Juve jersey". He meant that in terms of ability, without mentioning any transfer.

He added: "According to me, Antonio is always indispensable, and could easily be so in Turin".

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I have a feeling if this deal is done then its byebye trezi more than anyone else which would break my heart tbh.

Its obvious that he would add something to the team and its better for the long term goals of the team but his mental state and his scoring is the problem especially if Secco is thinking about selling trezi.

If they want to sell trezi and bring in cassano then a scoring midfielder is a must imo. Other than that, Ranieri will have a big task on his hands keeping trezi, ale, amauri, and cassano happy.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Another cassanata is inevitable given his past, and if I were defending against him, I would know exactly how to make him lose it.

However, at this stage in his career, I believe he is smart enough to realize that a move to Juve would be the last time a big club are willing to gamble on him. Factor in azzurri ambitions, and I think he would control himself.

Even than, nobody needs to control him, just guide him. I think part of his brilliance as a footballer is directly related to these shortcomings in his personality. Maybe it's just a romantic idea, but I can't help but think that Cassano wouldn't be so bold on the pitch if not for his temperament in general.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We're destined to loose giovinco in this deal one way or another.
im a very scared of that, giovinco unless he is given a shot will go and with cassano here that means no giovinco at all. look at what he did for us against samo imagine if he was playing more what he would be able to do.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Look at ranieri's comments post game read the bit concerning giovinco, he'll be gone next season cassano or not, ranieri sees him as back up, nothing else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)