The new coach! (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Byrone said:
News travels slow around here,im still celebrating Juve's 96 CL victory! Im in africa,u cant blame me.:D

I was just pulling his socks btw.
:D I hope Juve will get another CL trophy, Im in no mood to wait another frickin 10 years.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
i prefer Donadoni over the others, he did a great job with livorno, beating milan every year. while in deshumps case he made only one good run in the CL. and all of you know that most teams go to the finale or smies by luck. (villreal,Monaco,Porto and many others) i would go for donadoni.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It's not only Tribalfootball, Juventinos...

------------------------------------

Deschamps' favourite for Juventus hot-seat

TURIN, Italy (AFP) - Former France star Didier Deschamps has emerged as the favourite to replace Fabio Capello as the new manager of Juventus.

Deschamps, 38, has been unemployed since his departure from French club Monaco in September 2005 and Italian news-agency ANSA claims he could be confirmed as the crisis-torn club's new joint-manager, in partnership with ex-AC Milan boss Alberto Zaccheroni, by the weekend.

Juve are looking for a new boss after former Roma chief Capello quit the Turin club to join Real Madrid on Tuesday.

Deschamps established a reputation as one of the brightest young managers in the game after leading Monaco to the 2004 Champions League final, where they were beaten by Porto.

He was a key member of the France team that won the 1998 World Cup and Euro 2000, and also spent four years at Juventus in the 1990s.

AFP

Apr 12, 2004
ReBeL said:
It's not only Tribalfootball, Juventinos...

------------------------------------

Deschamps' favourite for Juventus hot-seat

TURIN, Italy (AFP) - Former France star Didier Deschamps has emerged as the favourite to replace Fabio Capello as the new manager of Juventus.

Deschamps, 38, has been unemployed since his departure from French club Monaco in September 2005 and Italian news-agency ANSA claims he could be confirmed as the crisis-torn club's new joint-manager, in partnership with ex-AC Milan boss Alberto Zaccheroni, by the weekend.

Juve are looking for a new boss after former Roma chief Capello quit the Turin club to join Real Madrid on Tuesday.

Deschamps established a reputation as one of the brightest young managers in the game after leading Monaco to the 2004 Champions League final, where they were beaten by Porto.

He was a key member of the France team that won the 1998 World Cup and Euro 2000, and also spent four years at Juventus in the 1990s.

AFP

Are you guys really going to have 2 managers?

THat sounds kind of gay.

Who are you? The Swedish National Team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)