which one would you prefer?

For me I bet on Roberto Donadoni.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Zac zooms in on Juve job

Sunday 4 June, 2006
After Didier Deschamps, now Alberto Zaccheroni has also stated he’d be happy to Coach Juventus, even if it meant dropping to Serie B.

“With a real plan in place, I am ready to Coach Juventus, even in Serie B,” he told 'Tuttosport’ newspaper.

Former Milan and Inter boss Zaccheroni follows on from Deschamps in offering himself to the Turin giants in case of the worst case scenario this summer.

“It’s fundamental to begin again by putting ethics at the top of the list of priorities, both on the pitch and off. In any case, up until now there haven’t been any charges, let alone a guilty verdict.”

The future of the Bianconeri hangs in the balance during the investigation into alleged match-fixing and collusion with referees, a scandal that has been dubbed Calciopoli by the Italian media.

With former Juve director general Luciano Moggi’s dealings at the centre of the affair, the club risks anything from docked points and stripped titles to relegation into Serie B.

It’s reported that Fabio Capello would not be ready to begin again in the Second Division and was spotted having dinner with Ramon Calderon – the Real Madrid Presidential candidate who has pledged to hire the tactician if he is elected.

Other options to replace Don Fabio on the Juve bench are former Livorno Coach Roberto Donadoni and Sampdoria’s Walter Novellino.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun4e.html

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
mjomran said:
Hi all,

It seems now that one of the following would coach Juve next season:

Roberto Donadoni
Didier Deschamps
Alberto Zaccheroni
Walter Novellino

which one would you prefer?

For me I bet on Roberto Donadoni.
I would wait until we see what will happen` with the allegations.
Before that I think that would be too early even to think about new coach.
Everybody including Capello waits for the result.
Sorry about that,but even lot of fans do not like Capello and his 4-4-2 tactics,the fact about him compared with named four is like this:
All four coaches ,together,are not half equal to Capello.
Now we hate him for ,almost everything,most because he prefers Zlatan instead of D.Piero,even when Zlatan plays bad,about his tactics with "milion" defancieve midlefielders,because as a coach who win everything with various teams,and where he goes he wins titles he does not want to coach in Serie B,which is bad for me either as a fan but ,understandable ,because that is a life.
But you will see,what gap will stay if Capello leaves Juve.
From that named four ,maybe Deschamps got some bright future as a coach,but he is not definetely a caliber of coach for Juve in the present moment.
This allegations will "kill" us.One problem is that we will definitely lose players who we bought not only in one season ,but that ,even we are not sent from Serie A we do not have now clear situation who to buy or to start negotiations with someone.Disaster!!!!!!
Anyway I strongly believe that we will be in Serie A next season.
From rumors and tapes to relegations are ages distance.
Lets hope for best.
Forza Juve,one and only,forever and ever.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wont be suprised if we hear more managers saying how they would love to manage Juve even if in serie B. To be honest they would possibly get paid more then their last club, get famed and have an easy task to qualify back into serie A. I think all of the managers linked are easily capable of ensuring we promote back if we go down. However due to the new powers we will be giving to our manager, what we want is one that has good contacts around the world, a good eye in spotting talent, good psychological synopsis of the game, motivational skills, one who is versatile and has believe in youths as well as many other skills. I personally aint so sure about all of the names currently linked, ill rather wait and see who else is interested in managing Juve but out of the list I would proberly say samp man Novellino would possibly be the best candidate. Both Zac and Deschamp have been out of managing for a while so it would make sense why all of a sudden they would possibly take any "big" job to refame themselves. As for donadoni, well I aint too confident about a guy whose just had one stint at managing dont know about u guys..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)