The new coach! (1 Viewer)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
not even thinking of serie c, nor B, just wana soak up the victory italia achieved and hopefully the wc with that, after that i will worry about the scandal. :eyebrows:
thats difficult thing when u See buffon cannavaro zambrotta playing so well and none of these playerS will be with uS next season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
in a sense its a blessing, as we do need a change, we need youth comming through, with the added experience of some of the players that will stay on, we'll do just fine, just fine :) by the time we reach serie A (if we god forbid get relegated) we will have a headstart over the other big teams as they will still be on their old guard.

The future's bright, the Future's black and White.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
in a sense its a blessing, as we do need a change, we need youth comming through, with the added experience of some of the players that will stay on, we'll do just fine, just fine :) by the time we reach serie A (if we god forbid get relegated) we will have a headstart over the other big teams as they will still be on their old guard.

The future's bright, the Future's black and White.
i know it might be bleSsing but what about sponsporShip deals which has been main revenue of juventus debts of 136 million euros if juve is relegated to Serieb

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
i know it might be bleSsing but what about sponsporShip deals which has been main revenue of juventus debts of 136 million euros if juve is relegated to Serieb

then we will have to cut our losses, we have more than enough assets to cover our losses.

End of the day juventus itself is a brand name, we always have and always will be a recognised and well respected name amongst most.
how do you think milan dealt with relegation back in the 80s? and look where they got to in the past decade?
look at fiorentina, and their strives they've made since serie C
look at livorno - a team that was once one of the worst teams in the country, then igor protti led them to serie A now, they are mid table battlers.

juve (if god forbid get relegated) will follow suit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)