The New Adidas Predators (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
yep...but fabi, wait for a few months and im sure Adidas will release a sneakers version of the Predator Pulse shoes..

and do you have to make all the Studs italic ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
yep...but fabi, wait for a few months and im sure Adidas will release a sneakers version of the Predator Pulse shoes..

and do you have to make all the Studs italic ;)
I hope they do!! If not Ill still get them because Ill probably start playing football on january, so Ill need some shoes with Studs :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i think womens predators in small countries (venezuala, and even malaysia) are almost impossible to find, plus i doubt there isnt any difference

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah I dont think you can find them here because of the economical situation they dont bring a huge selection of imported stuff. I was planning to buy them in the USA though, but if not, Ill buy men's ones.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
if you're going to the US, im preddy sure you'll find everything you need. but my reco is buy the predator street soccer/sneakers or turf instead of boots. more usefull

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Studs on hard surfaces like the ones we have here in Barbados can really frig you up. Once, I was playing a blinder but because of the frigging studs I started to limp and my coach replaced me and didn't bother to play me in the next game. Studs on hard surfaces = messed up knees and heels.
:wallbang:

Newton's third law. Go learn it and come back, kid :p;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i doubt they'll be available now....

Adidas usually start selling their new shoes a couple of months before the two major international competitions (the World Cup, and The European Cup). So, expect it soemtime in Feburary or March.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
sorry if I'm a bit off topic, but in general how many people here actually prefer street-soccer/ indoor soccer/ turf rather than normal 11-a-side football? i actually prefer indoor football/turf.

and does anyone know the boots Vieri, Keane and G. Neville use
and the ones Veron uses :)

PS, welcome to the forums supersoccerrome and Kwalters :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I dont know where y'all buy your shoes from, but if anyone sees a pair of "Adidas Predator Accelerator 1998" for sale online, please send me the link.

Those shoes perfectly fit my foot. they're my fav boots. i had a pair and i wore them till they discintigrated!!!

Awesome shoes :thumb:

after wearing my current Red Adidas Predator Mania 2002 for a year now, i realize that they are a great pair, but not as good as the older adidas.

i thought of buying the newer pair of Preds posted in this thread, but i dont think i will since the base looks too wide and bulky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)