The New Adidas Predators (8 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
nope. its flamenco btw. i want them to use them in the everyday life, ive been obessed with getting football shoes for awhile

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Actually, studs on a hard surface are very bad for the knees. If you ever played on hard(er) grounds with shoes that have metal studs (like I have) you would have felt much more pressure on your knees. I have no problems with my knees tho :)
Studs on hard surfaces like the ones we have here in Barbados can really frig you up. Once, I was playing a blinder but because of the frigging studs I started to limp and my coach replaced me and didn't bother to play me in the next game. Studs on hard surfaces = messed up knees and heels.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
You cant use them in everyday life Fabi. Thats why they're called FOOTBALL shoes :rolleyes: :p ;)
Of course you can use football boots in everyday life! Just a few weeks back I lost my sneakers and shackled out my slippers so I walked around in my champagne Adidas Predator Manias :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If you want sneakers, Adidas have some nice ones which look like football boots but with no studs and with a flat bottom.

I think Adidas are the best football shoes ever but I don't like the style of the new ones.

I remember 10 years ago I used to buy only Diadora co s they used to have Baggio's signature on the boot :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Of course you can use football boots in everyday life! Just a few weeks back I lost my sneakers and shackled out my slippers so I walked around in my champagne Adidas Predator Manias :D
lol, and were you okay? did your back/knees hurt?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey why all the fuss about the predators boots?

why everyone wnats this boots??

I know they are famous and son on,, but there must be a lot of very good boots too right?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Alex I was 13/14! I wanted everything related to Baggio :D

Hydde well objectively they are really good technnically, though some people might say that Puma are better especially since they don't break so easily. But Adidas are good, they last long...Diadora used to last me much less than a year.

Fabiana but what's the obsession with having football boots? I know girls have a big fetish for shoes but football boots? that's new ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I dont know why I have that obsession, but I want a pair now!! I saw some Pumas yesterday and they were very pretty. Nike and Adidas are pretty too. And I like Lotto a lot because they had a silver ones that were so pretty! lol

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Ok. Thanks. Do those shoes come without Studs?

When I start playing football in january I will get those!
Here are some indoor shoes similar looking to the top-class shoes the players wear in the field.

1. Adidas ClimaCool® ID Silver (looks like the new Predators)
2. Adidas Manado ID Gun Metal (looks like Del Piero's Predator Gun Metal)
3. Nike Total Magia Chrome (looks like Ronaldo's Vapor Chrome)
4. Nike Air Zoom Noventa (looks like Totti's Air Zoom 90)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)