The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (77 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
edpiero said:
he is a forward yes...but since we have top class strikers and with nedved retiring soon, hell be soon to be taking his position..if he comes that is, which is pretty good..he also plays the position with the azzurri like our capitano..
But I don't like playing players like him out of his best position. Mutu is not playing optimally because of this and I haven't seen Cassano impress in this position.
I'd take Zambo as left winger over anybody on our team anyday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
But I don't like playing players like him out of his best position. Mutu is not playing optimally because of this and I haven't seen Cassano impress in this position.
I'd take Zambo as left winger over anybody on our team anyday.
Ur comment on Zambro is rather crude, yet very true.

1 solution to this is to switch to a trident, which Capello doesn't even consider unless a dire situation occurs. Mutu has been played out of position. Cassano should operate in the formation proposed in Kosova's sig. But how on earth will we accomodate him if he were to come to Juventus? If he doesn't come now, that doesn't mean he wouldn't come in the future.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
this would be the best chance of singing him bcoz he wont be as expensive as he would be some 4-5 years down the lane,because he will very likely develop into one of the best in the world after the whole roma saga is over.
mutu would still be pick for the one who'll be sacrificed when cassano arrives.capello is giving him playing time,but really,what he's getting at juventus is nothing near to the playing time he'll get at some other club.he'll probably himself want to leave at the end of the season courtesy of capello not playing him all that much.cassano wont replace zalayeta,he'll replace one of our big 4 ie mutu,ibra,trez and dp.
my money is on mutu.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I prefer 4-3-3 formation if he come. 4-3-1-2 formation needs a player like Zidane to be optimize. I don't think both Cassano nor Mutu could take the role well.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
- - - - Buffon
Sagnol Kovac Canna
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zambro
- - - - Emerson - Vieira
Camoranezi

Zlatan - - - - - - - - - Cassano
- - - - - Trezequet

6defensive players and 4 offensive but the creativity would be drastically launched,
Zambro sould cover all the left flank with a lit of help od Vieira and Cassano would step back closer to the center toreceive more balls...

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Cronios said:
- - - - Buffon
Sagnol Kovac Canna
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zambro
- - - - Emerson - Vieira
Camoranezi

Zlatan - - - - - - - - - Cassano
- - - - - Trezequet

6defensive players and 4 offensive but the creativity would be drastically launched,
Zambro sould cover all the left flank with a lit of help od Vieira and Cassano would step back closer to the center toreceive more balls...
You should be beat to death for leaving Nedved and Thuram out.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Bianconeri9 said:
You should be beat to death for leaving Nedved and Thuram out.
neddy and thuram are getting old.....did u see cassano in the second half of thier game last night...he was really good...cant wait to get him on board

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
hambon78 said:
neddy and thuram are getting old.....did u see cassano in the second half of thier game last night...he was really good...cant wait to get him on board
Nedved's still got youth in him, he could probably take on Gatusso in a fight, and that's something.
On Thuram... I partly agree.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Bianconeri9 said:
Nedved's still got youth in him, he could probably take on Gatusso in a fight, and that's something.
On Thuram... I partly agree.

of course we will miss them...they are true champions, but life goes on and we must accept the newer generation

Forza Juve!!:pint:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Maresca said:
How was the goal of cassano?
Nonda gave a pass down the center of the goal area....cassano was there and shot to the right of the goal...while the defenders and the goalie went flying the other way....4 min later a cross came in from the right and cassano flicked it with his head and almost scored again....his ball movement and creativity is what we need he is truely a gifted player:agree:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Capello issues Real threat Friday 25 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has opened the door for a possible return to Real Madrid, by saying that his future depends on whether certain individuals remain at Juventus.

Capello laughed off suggestions of a move back to the Spanish giants earlier in the week, by repeating his theory that a Coach should never go back to his old club.

However, he has since suggested that a move to Real is not out of the question and that his future in Turin depends on that of the Juventus 'Triade’.

The 'Triade’ are the three power brokers who effectively run the club – director of finance Antonio Giraudo, general director Luciano Moggi and Vice-President Roberto Bettega.

Giraudo’s financial expertise has turned the Bianconeri into one of the most profitable football clubs in the world, Moggi is probably the most powerful transfer fixer in Europe and former Italy star Bettega is an important figurehead who reflects the club’s ongoing success.

After 12 successful years at the helm, there is now talk that the 'Triade' may be about to break up. Giraudo has been linked with a move to Milan, while it has been suggested Moggi may join Roma seeing as both their contracts expire in 2006.

Capello attributes a large part of his Juve’s current success to his working relationship with the trio and has suggested that if they go, then he will go too.

"My relationship with Moggi, Bettega and Giraudo is special," he said in an interview with La Stampa.

"We have always respected each other and with time this respect has become friendship. If they left then I would have to reflect long and hard about my future."

This is Capello’s most forthright interview yet concerning his future and the inner workings of Italy’s most successful club. The suggestion that he might yet return to Real Madrid is sure to set the alarm bells ringing within the corridors of the Stadio Delle Alpi.

"Returning to an old club as Coach is a mistake," added Don Fabio. "When I returned to Milan in 1997 it went badly.

"But a switch to Madrid would be different because everything there has changed - from the club to the players. Only Guti, Roberto Carlos and Raul are still there from when I was in charge."

IF HE GOES THERES NO CHANCE OF CASSANO!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I have the same opinion about marca too,
but these are Cap's words,
if the triade leave us,he will too...
and if Cap remains Cassano will choose us in front of Inter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)