The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (313 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
We could sign Great forward's els where then roma, but the only reason i want cassano at juve is becuase he is italian, and ofcourse because of his amazing technical(spell) skills etc....

Moggi, Bring him ! :weee:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Whenever he ends his amazing career , he will never be forgoten.. and i thank him for everthing he has done for this team.. and i also thank him because if it wasent for him, i wouldent be here, he was the reason why i became a Juve fan :touched:

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
baggio said:
Yes, although one has to be wary as to what implications this move would have on us if it is to go through. Surely, I wouldnt like to see the back of anyone of our attacking options in favour of this move, given how well its all gelling currently. Cassano can come in, but it better not be at the expense of the balance of the team. Also, the amount of speculation that surrounds his move, I think there is a likelihood more clubs are going to be getting involved, so its only going to become an even more delicate situation. Anyway, I think this Cassano-Juve saga is perhaps one of the biggest in our history, so its time it gets put to an end once and for all, before it distracts those on the squad.
Spot on mate, our squads good enough as it is, and mutus just as good as cassano ne-way - let real have him if they want him

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Il Fenomeno said:
I don't see him being used as a wide left player though, I don't think that's his best position and I'm sure Capello knows that.
then what position is he going to play with the azzurri

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
But there was also bad news for the Azzurri with forward Antonio Cassano being warned by Italy boss Marcello Lippi to resolve his long-standing contract dispute with Roma or risk missing out on Germany.

And the talented tubby former Bari tyke did little to impress in his side's loss in Belgrade, even missing a penalty with a Panenka-style chip so weak that Red Star keeper Vladimir Stojkovic had time to dive, get back up again and catch the ball.

Source
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 312)