The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (313 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
im sure that cassano will be included in lippi's squad for the world cup in germany...

Its going to come down to a war between Cassano, Del Piero and Vieri. One of these three guys wont be on the flight to Germany.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
a while back i thought that only one of cassano or del piero will go to germany.both now i guess both of them can go.vieri could get the boot.
-gilardino
-cassano
-toni
-del piero
-some 5th striker who could possibly be anyone.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++

I'm afraid not. If he is brought to Germany he won't be a starter, and his only hope of truly getting a chance is if Totti spits on someone again.

++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

:rofl:
or maybe he will be injured and never make it to germany, and he has to stay at home and watch italy win the world cup without him and DP wearing the no 10.

Budweiser dont do dreams!

but this would be so sweet, then totti would be retired to concentrate(waste away) in rome:fero:

May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Are you sure after what you saw yesterday?

Yes i am.. and we all know that Lippi will play Totti no matter what happends.. ofcourse not if he is (banned, injured and stuff)...
but anyway, imo he is the player who can raise the italien game.. and with him on the team, we could reach the final, and beat brazil (dream) :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
Yes i am.. and we all know that Lippi will play Totti no matter what happends.. ofcourse not if he is (banned, injured and stuff)...
but anyway, imo he is the player who can raise the italien game.. and with him on the team, we could reach the final, and beat brazil (dream) :D
with DP scoring in silver goal at the last minute :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Real consider Cassano deal
Wednesday 23 November, 2005

Channel4.com wrote:

Roma’s Antonio Cassano could be on his way to Real Madrid in the January transfer window, according to reports in Italy.

The out-of-favour contract rebel makes his first start for the Giallorossi in two months against Strasbourg on Thursday night and Real will be watching how he performs with close interest.

Last week Real distanced themselves from any association with the 24-year-old but, since then, star striker Raul has injured himself and Cassano has entered the reckoning once more.

With his contract dispute unlikely to be resolved in the near future and formerly ‘interested’ Serie A clubs now going cold on the Bari-born forward, Roma will be willing to be rid of their enfant terrible before he leaves for nothing at the end of the season.

The Spanish giants, meanwhile, need a quality replacement for their club captain, who could be out for up to four months.

New rules also now permit players who have appeared in the UEFA Cup to play in the Champions League so, should Cassano return to his best, a deal could be imminent.

Juventus, Inter and even Fiorentina have previously been linked with the former Under-21 international.

Cassano is also looking for regular first team football in order to win a place in Marcello Lippi’s 2006 World Cup squad.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
New rules also now permit players who have appeared in the UEFA Cup to play in the Champions League so, should Cassano return to his best, a deal could be imminent.

interesting indeed

i know juve dont really need him but his addition could be sweet for a champions league bid, if the price is not to large, or if not cassano other uefa cup players could be useful in january.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 312)