The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (98 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
Its near enough certain cassano will be playing for us....but why oh why is everyone soooo happy. The little cunt turned us down for roma years ago.

If he is only coming for cappello i say screw him, what happens when cappello leaves, how long is it before the little cun wants to follow him again???

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Its near enough certain cassano will be playing for us....but why oh why is everyone soooo happy. The little cunt turned us down for roma years ago.

If he is only coming for cappello i say screw him, what happens when cappello leaves, how long is it before the little cun wants to follow him again???
John...watch your language
:angel:

May 4, 2004
Juve agree Cassano move - Report Thursday 25 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma’s fans made it clear Antonio Cassano’s days at the club are numbered and it’s reported Juve reached an agreement for the player today.

There are claims that Bianconeri director general Luciano Moggi met with his opposite number Daniele Prade’ in Rome this morning and agreed to exchange Cassano for Adrian Mutu, Giorgio Chiellini and a cash sum. It’s suggested that an official announcement will be made on Friday.

The former Bari starlet has rejected terms for a contract extension with the Olimpico outfit and his current deal expires at the end of the season.

To prevent him leaving on a free transfer, the Giallorossi hope to sell him off now and at least make back £13m of the £20m they paid for him in 2001.

Roma have threatened to leave Cassano on the bench for the entire campaign if he doesn’t “confirm his status as a member of the squad by signing a new contract,” but the final straw came last night.

During the team presentation at the Stadio Olimpico, Cassano was roundly insulted by the crowd and only came on for the second half in the 2-0 friendly victory over Arab side Al Ain, with goals from Vincenzo Montella and Rodrigo Taddei.

The fans also hurled abuse at the Italian international when he attended teammate Francesco Totti’s wedding earlier this summer and the rapport with the notoriously fiery Roma supporters is at breaking point.

----------

Channel4.com

May 4, 2004
Its near enough certain cassano will be playing for us....but why oh why is everyone soooo happy. The little cunt turned us down for roma years ago .

HE did not turn us down.. ROMA had made a BIGGER offer to bari then Juve did..! anyway so what if cap leaves, Cassano will not be the same as he is in roma... when juve got Zlatan, i remember everyone talking shit about him like u are talking now, saying "what do we need this asshole for, he is a truble maker" ... well just take the words back plzzz!!!!

Forza Cassano !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dammit, I'd so rather use Miccoli as the pawn in any potential Cassano deal instead of Mutu..

Zlatan - Trez - Mutu - Zala - Cassano :drool:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

HE did not turn us down.. ROMA had made a BIGGER offer to bari then Juve did..! anyway so what if cap leaves, Cassano will not be the same as he is in roma... when juve got Zlatan, i remember everyone talking shit about him like u are talking now, saying "what do we need this asshole for, he is a truble maker" ... well just take the words back plzzz!!!!

Forza Cassano !
how about no...if i dont like the little cunt i freely allowed to vent my opinion.

so jus for you: "what do we need this asshole for, he is a truble maker"

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No no no!!! Moggi please dont give Mutu as part of the deal. It'll defeat the entire purpose of the deal. Cassano and Mutu will co-exist beautifully. Del Piero is the only logical sale to make this move subsist. Damn Capello and his need to work with his 'core' of players. Please Moggi keep Mutu. :down:

Jul 28, 2002
This is a shite deal...we need left sided players so we give them our most talented natural left sided player.

we need a play maker...so we give them mutu.

we need money to invest in key areas....we give them 13 million.

What for?? A little brat who is merely a dribbling forward. Whoop di ****ing do:(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That is the shitest deal ever.

Mutu, chillini and 13 ****ing million....that is a awfull deal.
Yeah, awful deal.

Mutu, whom they got for free
Chiellini, whom they practically stole under Roma's noses to begin with.
And 13 million for quite possibly the best young Italian player in the world.

Yep, Awful deal.

For Roma

May 4, 2004

how about no...if i dont like the little cunt i freely allowed to vent my opinion.

so jus for you: "what do we need this asshole for, he is a truble maker"
well u know what, moggi dosent give a SHIT about who u like and dont.. so anyway,, say what u wanna say.. u aint gonna chance anybodys mind...!

Forza MOGGI !

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Dammit, I'd so rather use Miccoli as the pawn in any potential Cassano deal instead of Mutu..

Zlatan - Trez - Mutu - Zala - Cassano :drool:

Zalayeta should be sold as he's asked for it. Del Piero should be sold to raise the money for Cassano, and to brighten his own World Cup prospects. Miccoli and Chiellini + Del Piero sale cash should be more than enough for this deal.

That way:

Zlatan - Trez - Mutu - Cassano. And thats all we need.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

just wait till the deal is done, and lets really see how much we gave for him.. (if we really do get him) :)
If we give them mutu and chill then ill be pissed.

THe only deal i would honest think is fair, inveolves micco....another dribbling forward.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Zalayeta should be sold as he's asked for it. Del Piero should be sold to raise the money for Cassano, and to brighten his own World Cup prospects. Miccoli and Chiellini + Del Piero sale cash should be more than enough for this deal.

That way:

Zlatan - Trez - Mutu - Cassano. And thats all we need.
Isn´t it possible to use DP in midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)