The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (45 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Dammit, I'd so rather use Miccoli as the pawn in any potential Cassano deal instead of Mutu..

Zlatan - Trez - Mutu - Zala - Cassano :drool:
Very spot on gray. Very spot on!

Jul 28, 2002
Everyone wants cassano....what the hell for?? His dribbling abilites? Wow .

I find a talented playmaker and a young leftt sided defender far more usefull to juve than a popular little dribbling forward.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Yeah, awful deal.

Mutu, whom they got for free
Chiellini, whom they practically stole under Roma's noses to begin with.
And 13 million for quite possibly the best young Italian player in the world.

Yep, Awful deal.

For Roma

Its not 13 million plus Chiellini and Mutu. Its 13 million pounds as an all cash fee. With Chiellini and Mutu it would be reduced to a between 5 and 8 million pounds depending on Moggi's negotiation skills. But seriously? Cassano for Mutu? I wouldnt really call that much of an upgrade to be honest. Best young Italian player for one of Romania's all time super players. I'd have to say much of Europe certainly underestimate's Mutu's capabilities. What makes this deal really sour is the fact that Mutu has to be sacrificed when we've got a player in Del Piero who is done with.

Jul 28, 2002
If the rumoured deal is true, it would be a far too hasty and brash deal.

Considering he is about to run out of his conctract...such a ludicrous deal is merely over the top.

£13 million is steep enough.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Its not 13 million plus Chiellini and Mutu. Its 13 million pounds as an all cash fee. With Chiellini and Mutu it would be reduced to a between 5 and 8 million pounds depending on Moggi's negotiation skills. But seriously? Cassano for Mutu? I wouldnt really call that much of an upgrade to be honest. Best young Italian player for one of Romania's all time super players. I'd have to say much of Europe certainly underestimate's Mutu's capabilities. What makes this deal really sour is the fact that Mutu has to be sacrificed when we've got a player in Del Piero who is done with.
if thats so, give them the money straight up....then play with 3 forwards. :groan:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Giving away Mutu + Chiellini is such a silly deal!
Honestly I would prefer Mutu compared to Cassano, Mutu has more abilities than Cassano, Chiellini is so promising and we r silly to give both of them to Roma. Man, I really can't picture Cassano exploding himself in here for a while b4 the peaceful environment finally settles. I guess Emerson, Zebina + Capello r surely overjoyed by this.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Giving away Mutu + Chiellini is such a silly deal!
Honestly I would prefer Mutu compared to Cassano, Mutu has more abilities than Cassano, Chiellini is so promising and we r silly to give both of them to Roma. Man, I really can't picture Cassano exploding himself in here for a while b4 the peaceful environment finally settles. I guess Emerson, Zebina + Capello r surely overjoyed by this.

I only blame this on Capello's inability to work with people other than a 'core' set that he has in mind. Is it only me or will the arrival of Cassano and maybe Mancini give us half of Roma's line up in our starting squad. Might as well call ourselves Juvoma FC. :groan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)