The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (79 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Why would you want to do that when you already have the faster, younger Adrian Mutu with more versatility already in the ranks?
I know...:(

It´s just annoying that it feels like we will never play with a trequartista or an offensive midfielder.
Look at Ronaldihno, he plays in that role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005

I only blame this on Capello's inability to work with people other than a 'core' set that he has in mind. Is it only me or will the arrival of Cassano and maybe Mancini give us half of Roma's line up in our starting squad. Might as well call ourselves Juvoma FC. :groan:
:D
As Inter Milan?
;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

I only blame this on Capello's inability to work with people other than a 'core' set that he has in mind. Is it only me or will the arrival of Cassano and maybe Mancini give us half of Roma's line up in our starting squad. Might as well call ourselves Juvoma FC. :groan:
This is very irritating indeed. Those ppl who he worked with r only considered as average except for Chivu and Cassano maybe. Since Capello is at it, might as well get Chivu for us. After all he can transform our team into Juvoma :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
With emo and vieira...we could have enough strenth to play with a trequartsista....mutu in that role.

With dickhead and zlatan u front....:groan:

Rambo-----lil---Canna----Chili---

--------EMo-------Paddy---------

-------Camo/Neddy----Mutu----

---------Z-------------(dickhead)---

Impressive considering on the bench:

Dp
Trez
Giani
Balza
Kovac
Abbiati
Camo/neddy

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

if thats so, give them the money straight up....then play with 3 forwards. :groan:
Tudor is supposedly on his way out. Miccoli, Zalayeta and Del Piero could all be sold to raise money for a straight cash deal. Which to me would be a more organised way to go about it rather than a huge swap deal which will eventually take place. I for one would be very disappointed if Moggi includes Mutu in this deal. It just negates the entire effect of this move. Cassano - Mutu in tandem behind a Ibra or Trez. Yet again, Del Piero stays in favour of a more deserving Adrian Mutu. (when I say deserving, its indicative of him deserving a chance if not more.)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

This is very irritating indeed. Those ppl who he worked with r only considered as average except for Chivu and Cassano maybe. Since Capello is at it, might as well get Chivu for us. After all he can transform our team into Juvoma :groan:
If we get get cassano and chivu..i will shut up and start liking cassano...cos chivu is the premier youn CB in the league...not only that he can left and take fooking ace free kicks.

Then i would give up chillini.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
i would like us to play SOMETHING like this

Mancini -Thuram-Canna-Zambro

-Camoranesi-Vieria-Emerson

-----Zlatan--Trez--Cassano

and if we dont sign Mancini then play Zebina!
Honestly speaking I would rather prefer Balzareti in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)