The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (7 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I really hope that this is juz a ****ing rumour, or else I would really be fuming at Capello for his incapability to utilize players who he didn't work with b4. We gave up our left-sided players to a Cassano, simply unbelievable.
Damn rite :fero:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

So are you trying to tell me we cant win the CL with Mutu? What good is a coach if he cant do what is asked of him with the team he has? One can understand minor changes here and there, but this is simply ridiculous. With Capello we've done what we generally dont, drafted in big transfers like Vieira, Emerson and Ibrahimovic. The point remains is he has an adequately equipped player in Adrian Mutu who deserves a chance to say the least. If Capello isnt comfortable with that he doesnt deserve to be coaching a top tier team like Juventus. And maybe should consider a move back to Roma. Lipp has done a lot more with a lot less.

I'm just really pissed with this move in particular if it is indeed true. There is no rationale behind it. You've got Miccoli who doesnt want to play for you, Zalayeta who wants to be sold and Del Piero who doesnt have the legs in him anymore, and what do we do? Choose the most talented of the lot, who could actually fit into any team in Europe, just so Capello can have his way.
dude before u write anything.. plzz use your head!!

why we give mutu away, it might just be BECAUSE ROMA DOSENT ****ING WANT miccoli, dp and stuff, THEY WANT MUTU!!! maybe thats why moggi is doing this deal like he is!!! and this is not only about capello getting what he wants (well thanx to him cassano want us and not inter/milan/real) because Moggi has alwayse liked Cassano... so now he has the chances to get him and why not!!

Forza This Deal !

and yes, im also against give mutu away, but hey, if he's gonna leave then so be it!!! **** it!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will undoubtly play with Nedved Emerson Vieira Camoranesi and Zambrotta in our starting 11 so I can`t find any way that Cassano could be a starter too
lets say we are playing 4-4-2 then Zambrotta at the back while the other 4 play in midfield which give us the attacking option of Zlatan and Trez which I don`t think Capello will replace any of them
then we could play 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 which is quite the same
Zambrotta can`t play as center back then he would have to play as midfielder which means we have all the 5 as midfielders in a 3-4-1-2 or which even means we can`t play 3-4-3

What I`m trying to say is that someone from Nedved Camoranesi Vieira Emerson and Zambrotta would have to get to the bench if Cassano will be a starter
and it is 100% that Vieira and Emerson will play and I really don`t think that we give the bench to Zambrotta which leave the door to Nedved and Camoranesi the most likely to be replaced is Camoranesi or Cassano will be a sub and be used in rotation...
quite hard to see how he will fit in here

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

dude before u write anything.. plzz use your head!!

why we give mutu away, it might just be BECAUSE ROMA DOSENT ****ING WANT miccoli, dp and stuff, THEY WANT MUTU!!! maybe thats why moggi is doing this deal like he is!!! and this is not only about capello getting what he wants (well thanx to him cassano want us and not inter/milan/real) because Moggi has alwayse liked Cassano... so now he has the chances to get him and why not!!

Forza This Deal !

and yes, im also against give mutu away, but hey, if he's gonna leave then so be it!!! **** it!
Yes lets give awayt a talented player who could solve a number of problems, for a spoilt little brat who can merely dribble............Gr8.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i do belive that capello does knows a 'lilttle bit' of football.
and i guess he is seen more than anyone over here has.
capello wunt have put a gun against moggi's head and said "sell mutu and get cassano or ill bust your balls you balding asshole"
moggi wudnt have done the deal had he not wanted to do it in the first place.

both of them know more than all of us know combined.
period.
whatever they do is meant for the betterment of the club.
im sure sensi didnt send capello on a spy mission to destryo juventus.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
We will undoubtly play with Nedved Emerson Vieira Camoranesi and Zambrotta in our starting 11 so I can`t find any way that Cassano could be a starter too
lets say we are playing 4-4-2 then Zambrotta at the back while the other 4 play in midfield which give us the attacking option of Zlatan and Trez which I don`t think Capello will replace any of them
then we could play 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 which is quite the same
Zambrotta can`t play as center back then he would have to play as midfielder which means we have all the 5 as midfielders in a 3-4-1-2 or which even means we can`t play 3-4-3

What I`m trying to say is that someone from Nedved Camoranesi Vieira Emerson and Zambrotta would have to get to the bench if Cassano will be a starter
and it is 100% that Vieira and Emerson will play and I really don`t think that we give the bench to Zambrotta which leave the door to Nedved and Camoranesi the most likely to be replaced is Camoranesi or Cassano will be a sub and be used in rotation...
quite hard to see how he will fit in here
Unfortunately i forsee a

cassano - Zlatan striker partnership :groan:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

thats a stupid generelization.
arsenal never did anything great in the CL.they pretty much suck there.so i guess,going through yor defination,viera was a bad buy..rite?
No one player is not a bad buy, but 5 players becomes a bad buy. With Emerson, Zebina, Cassano, Mancini and whomever, we are having half the Roma team. And you are stupid as well, did you see me tell you how stupid you are on your opinions? Idiot!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
As regards Cassano per se, I'd love to see him at Juventus. He has a bright future ahead of him, but man not at the expense of an equally talented Mutu. And all that especially considering we've got 3 other more expendable players on the roster.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Yes lets give awayt a talented player who could solve a number of problems, for a spoilt little brat who can merely dribble............Gr8.
am really with u .... Mutu is gr8 and should not leave....Miccoli should

Jul 28, 2002
capello wunt have put a gun against moggi's head and said "sell mutu and get cassano or ill bust your balls you balding asshole"

period.
true axl, i wouldnt blame Cappello or moggi 100%.

But u still gotta admit, cappello is kinda looking at his roman players ...who's next....totti??:dontcare:

May 4, 2004

period.

AGREE !

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

am really with u .... Mutu is gr8 and should not leave....Miccoli should
Why not spend more cash then sell micco...makes sense to me...to get a player of mutu's class for free....then get rid of him for someone who can merely dribble.....stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)