The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (96 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Agreed, no player is bigger than the club, but to say that DP only played well at the end of the season is unfair. His form was up and down. He had his moments and then there were the times when he was poor, but he was pretty good throughout.
Agree..

I just think that if there is a moment to sign cassano,,, it is this transfer market.

I still say that a priority is a ore attacking and skilled midfielder... but if we let cassano go,,,for later will be not a so good idea..

We have to try the new cassano capello partnership...

the only problem is that i really dont know how we will use that lot of good attackers we have...

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Nonda, Mutu on loan + 16€m for a player who's contract is about to run out, sounds reasonable.

+ Mozart, Coda, Kovac and Giannichedda I guess we doesn't necessarily need more new players. Though I'd like another centre midfielder plus a fullback. :groan:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Kinda like it. Smart move especially if Mutu goes on loan. DP may probably decline in the coming season (he ain't getting any younger), and we can recall Mutu at the end when he is now fully fit, or in the alternative screw Roma out of another player!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Nonda, Mutu on loan + 16€m for a player who's contract is about to run out, sounds reasonable.

+ Mozart, Coda, Kovac and Giannichedda I guess we doesn't necessarily need more new players. Though I'd like another centre midfielder plus a fullback. :groan:
Coda?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
In spite of the refutation official the bianconeri continue the pressing for the forward of the Rome: offers 15 million euro more the loan than Mutu

TURIN, 11 june 2005 - E' Cassano the "surprise" that is preparing the Juventus, that one that expects Buffon and that it has promised Bettega. One surprised between virgolette because it is gives before Been born them that it is famous that lattaccante of the Rome is lobiettivo of the Turinese ones. To here of the refutation also recent of Luciano Moggi and Giraudo, mutual and the publics it attests you of esteem of questinverno between the player and Hat was not a simple exchange of courtesies. E be just in that phase of the season that has taken to body the bianconero plan and has put in motion the machine.
E therefore Cassano the great blow of the Juventus for this market, as they confirm also various marks them in these days. It marks directed them, as lostinato stall with the Rome for I renew of the contract in expiration between a year, and indirect, like the forecasts of the attache's to the jobs or the necessity for Senses to make case within end of month. This is the moment in which they pull the row. All it will be resolved in that it remains of june. The time in this history is not decisive, but a lot important yes. Above all hour that the Rome has known of having to pay 8 million euro for Mexes. Between less than three weeks the budget is closed and serves cash urgently in order to check the liabilities. Therefore the cession of Cassano becomes strategic in this moment, beyond to the fact that 1° of July the from Bari talent enters nellultimo contract year, one psychological threshold not return.
To Turin they estimate Cassano 15 million euro more the loan than Mutu, than the Rome it would want at least in co-ownership. The Juve is not contrary, to pact to scale it from 15 million. The problem is that it is difficult to give an appraisal of the romeno without to know lindennizzo that the player, that is the Juventus, will have to pay to the Chelsea. The Premier League has authorized the London club to address to the Fifa, that it must establish if is up something to the Chelsea and how much: Abramovich hopes to recover the half of the 16 million pounds expenses two years ago in order to acquire from the lattaccante Parma then turned out positive to the cocaine, that is little less than 12 million than euro. But Mutu has made appeal to the arbitrateed Court of sport and in dellesito wait of its resource the lawyers of the Chelsea have not still introduced the demand for indemnification to the Fifa. The thing insomma will go for the long ones, very beyond the june end. Therefore that one of the loan of Mutu today is lunica percorribile road. About the possibility of a its transfer Francisco Zavaglia of the Gea has spoken also, that he represents the romeno, also specifying that "to the Juve he finds very well", while Alexander Moggi says itself convinced that the player will remain with Hat. But if an attache' to the jobs as Claudius Pasqualin declares probable larrivo of Cassano to Turin, means that something is indeed muovendo.
They remain less therefore than three weeks in order to close to laffare Cassano in time for the requirements roman. Like saying, that one of the 30 june is not an expiration capestro, but it is however important. The Juventus does not have haste, indeed for part its more time passes and better it is. But cè the will to go encounter to the Rome, is for lalleanza that has been created in this season after years of conflicts is because Cassano is not lunico giallorosso that it appeals to to Turin. The others are Chivu and above all Mancini, for which cè the usual competition dellInter: sinserisce in this context also the return nerazzurro on the native of Bari. LInter is in advantage on Chivu, the Juve on Mancini. As far as Cassano, for which it pushes also Lapo Elkann, in course Galileo Ferraris they are in a position to arriving with own the sun forces to us, like always from eleven years to this part: in 15 million cè space also for Manuele Blasi. And to these Cassano conditions it would be undoubtedly a transaction, such to even justify lapertura of a cumbersome dualismo with Of the Piero.

==============================================

Google translation rocks :LOL:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Coda?
Ya! He's 20 years old, and we just bought half of him from Empoli. Though the Gazzetta think we'll have him next season. They also throwed tons of praise over the kid.

So personally I can't wait to watch him. :)

Dec 26, 2004
FIFA order Roma to cough up £6M to Auxerre for Mexes

Cash strapped AS Roma have been hit hard by a FIFA ruling over their signing last summer of former Auxerre defender Philippe Mexes.

Roma have been ordered to cough up £6 million for the French international after Auxerre lodged a complaint with the world's governing body.

An angry Roma have already appealed the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Switzerland.

Roma needs cash now, they have to release somone :rolleyes:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
FIFA order Roma to cough up £6M to Auxerre for Mexes

Cash strapped AS Roma have been hit hard by a FIFA ruling over their signing last summer of former Auxerre defender Philippe Mexes.

Roma have been ordered to cough up £6 million for the French international after Auxerre lodged a complaint with the world's governing body.

An angry Roma have already appealed the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Switzerland.

Roma needs cash now, they have to release somone :rolleyes:
This is ridiculous, they can appeal it all they want but the decision is gonna keep coming back the same. I wonder if it's a ploy to stall for time by now.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
Imo Cassano will take Nedved place(Cassano,Trezege,Zlatan) or Nedved should change his position and play as center midifelder but i don't think Capello will play with Nedved,Cassano,Tezege and Zlatan together.I would prefer the first one cause imo Nedved passed his best.

Camoranesi,Emerson,Mozart(i heard that he is very good and creative)
Cassano
Zlatan,Trezege

With these guys in attack Juve will change her style and she will play a more creative football.A great and young team!!!
Yes,you got the point,I agree by that:Cassano AML,Nedved AMLC,Emerson DMC,Camoranesi AMR,could be,but who up front (Del Piero,Zalayeta,Ibrahim,Trez,Mutu)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)