The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (89 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
the point is that his form is not that good , gila is better
:LOL:

Cassano and Gila are to VERY diff players... !!!!! and Yes get GILA only if we SELL TREZEGUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw. CASSANO will Join!! he just has to!!!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
exactly!!!!
Gilardino is a goalscorer, typical centre forward similar to Trezeguet
Cassano is a creative forward, to create goals for the striker similar to Del Piero.

These two types of players cannot realistically be compared.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
reports keep in assuring that Cassano to Juve is almost a done deal...
which most likely means we'll be getting some megastar from a completely different team/country instead on the last day of the transfer window

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
hahaha.it AMAZES me how some people still think that cassano wont be at juve next season.
i think its time ppl gave the 'juve-dont-get-the-players-they-are- strongly-linked-to' theory a little rest.u have exceptions everywhere.and im certain that there is an exception over here too.
cassano will be at juve.the cassano thingy has gotten a bit TOO loud for it to not be true.
cassano will be at juventus this summer.im beyond hopeful of it:D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Moratti Closes Door On Cassano
6/13/2005 6:34:00 PM
The Inter Patron definitely put the word end on the transfer rumours linking the Nerazzurri to the Roma ace.
Massimo Moratti will not bring Antonio Cassano to Inter as it would not be an ideal situation for the Nerazzurri, both from a financial and technical point of view.

“He is an affair which will never happen. He’s an enjoyable player but I don’t think he would add anything to an already rich attack-line. He would cause more problems than advantages.”

It was widely speculated that Moratti’s promised surprise would in fact be Cassano, but these latest comments indicate otherwise

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Cassano Will Go To Juve – Pasqualin
6/13/2005 6:14:00 PM
The former agent of the young starlet is convinced that Peter Pan will join the Old Lady.
Widely considered as the king of all agents, Claudio Pasqualin restated his thoughts about the Cassano situation.

“Like everyone knows, I don’t have the power of attorney over the world class player from Bari, but at the base of my experience I remain convinced that the player will not renew his contract with Roma and with all probability he will join Juventus.”

Antonio Cassano has been tipped to move to Juventus since Fabio Capello took over the Bianconeri last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)