The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (33 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I don't know why I am feeling that Mutu and Nonda are better than having Cassano
Because we got Mutu for free, and it's hard to seperate Mutu and Cassano in terms of benefit to the club. Also Nonda could be a useful player

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
anyone seeing roma matchs like i did yesterday against reggina notice that cassano is like shit , he is not worthy of a place in juve , all his passes are lost , very very poor form . mutu is better

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
True, Cassano is not so hot material as it looked like. I just say, that we should keep Cassano, sell Trez and buy Gila.

Gila----Zlatan
---Mutu-----

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
True, Cassano is not so hot material as it looked like. I just say, that we should keep Cassano, sell Trez and buy Gila.

Gila----Zlatan
---Mutu-----
perfect , but it will not happpen , gila is not coming:(

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
anyone seeing roma matchs like i did yesterday against reggina notice that cassano is like shit , he is not worthy of a place in juve , all his passes are lost , very very poor form . mutu is better
One bad match means nothing, he is the best italian talent I've seen since Del Piero ya cann't judge him depending on one match performance...

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

One bad match means nothing, he is the best italian talent I've seen since Del Piero ya cann't judge him depending on one match performance...
Well if Gila won't come, then it's still better to play Cassano in Gila's place than DP.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

looks nice but i think Cassano will never come to Juve cause he hates Juve:eek:
I don't know where you read this shit, but the fact is that Cassano loves Cappello and Cappello loves Cassano.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++

I don't know where you read this shit, but the fact is that Cassano loves Cappello and Cappello loves Cassano.
hey ease up on your words to me about shit..don't you know the hate between Juve and Roma? than YOU don't know shit:D..Totti said: if a Roma player leaves to Juve than it is certenly not Cassano or De Rossi because they are true Roma players and will never go to Juve..Montella does want to go to Juve but now it's too late cause he singed an new contract at Roma..i think Totti knows what Cassano wants don't you think?? i don't want Cassano cause he talks too much nonsense about Juve just like Miccoli now does..:fero:

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,817
    I took a close look at cassano in the last time. He is really not that good. I would like to keep Mutu, if cassano is suppose to come, then juve should pay cash, and not change him with mutu... I remember his time at verona and parma too, he was so great and powerfull..
    forza mutu..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Cassano is better than Mutu, and younger. Mutu hasn't played a match for some time now and stank in Chelsea. Did you see Cassano last season? PURE world class. I still want Cassano in Juve, but rather get Gilardino, if Moggi can make it happen.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    I’m staying at Roma, says Cassano Thursday 21 April, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has told angry Roma fans that he doesn’t want to leave the club at the end of the season.

Cassano made the shock statement directly to a group of Giallorossi supporters today, who had turned up at the Trigoria training base to protest at the team’s disastrous campaign.

"I’ve come out here to face you because I want to stay at this club," the youngster said after the 2-0 loss to Siena last night.

The Italian international is only contracted to the outfit until 2006 and talks over an extension had apparently stalled over his salary demands.

But Cassano insists that is not true, adding that neither are the reports that he wants to team up with former boss Fabio Capello at Juventus next season.

"I just want a future here and I’m not interested in money," he added. "You shouldn’t listen to talk and it is not true that I keep in touch with Capello."

Roma have had a desperately poor season and have now picked up just one point in their last seven games.

They were plunged into deeper crisis last night after the defeat to Siena came just days after another home loss to Reggina.

Daniele De Rossi, Olivier Dacourt, Amantino Mancini and caretaker boss Bruno Conti also confronted fans this afternoon.

source: channel4.com

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    I’m staying at Roma, says Cassano Thursday 21 April, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has told angry Roma fans that he doesn’t want to leave the club at the end of the season.

Cassano made the shock statement directly to a group of Giallorossi supporters today, who had turned up at the Trigoria training base to protest at the team’s disastrous campaign.

"I’ve come out here to face you because I want to stay at this club," the youngster said after the 2-0 loss to Siena last night.

The Italian international is only contracted to the outfit until 2006 and talks over an extension had apparently stalled over his salary demands.

But Cassano insists that is not true, adding that neither are the reports that he wants to team up with former boss Fabio Capello at Juventus next season.

"I just want a future here and I’m not interested in money," he added. "You shouldn’t listen to talk and it is not true that I keep in touch with Capello."

Roma have had a desperately poor season and have now picked up just one point in their last seven games.

They were plunged into deeper crisis last night after the defeat to Siena came just days after another home loss to Reggina.

Daniele De Rossi, Olivier Dacourt, Amantino Mancini and caretaker boss Bruno Conti also confronted fans this afternoon.

source: channel4.com
    I was just reading that so surprising

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)