The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (7 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well, I would like to see how Mutu does in this years ending games..
I think he might do well with us..but, really, I think cassano wants to be at Juve at given Elkan also interested, its a good bet we will be big contenders for him.
Although I must say, Gilardino doesn't sound, bad...Costs less too..so I won't be devestated if we don't get Cassano

As long as we get Gila instead, or perhaps Bojinov.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want both Cassano and Gilardino, and keep Mutu :D
I don't care who plays in attack, just not DP. And not Trez and Zlatan alone together.

But, yes, it would be nice to see Gila and Cassano in black and white.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juve use Jimenez to catch Cassano Sunday 10 April, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ternana have released an official statement denying the story, but Luis Antonio Jimenez could be used as part of the Antonio Cassano deal.

The 20-year-old talent has long been linked with the Turin giants, but with his Serie B side struggling the time is right for him to move on.

The young Chilean is a right-sided midfielder is likely to be loaned out to Lecce or Messina to become better accustomed to the top flight, but newspaper ‘Tuttosport’ has another theory.

Jimenez had also been tracked by Roma last season and could well be used as bait to tempt them into releasing Antonio Cassano.

It is well known that Fabio Capello wishes to be reunited with the Italian international, who has also not hidden his desire to play for the Bianconeri.

Cassano’s contract is set to expire in 2006 and renegotiations have not gone well, as he is reportedly demanding the same wages as captain Francesco Totti.

But it is his character which has caused the most problems, bickering with all four of Roma’s Coaches this season and only ever really tamed by Bari’s Eugenio Fascetti and Juve boss Capello during his career.

source: channel4.com

We r not giving up.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Ternana have released an official statement denying the story, but Luis Antonio Jimenez could be used as part of the Antonio Cassano deal.

The 20-year-old talent has long been linked with the Turin giants, but with his Serie B side struggling the time is right for him to move on.

The young Chilean is a right-sided midfielder is likely to be loaned out to Lecce or Messina to become better accustomed to the top flight, but newspaper ‘Tuttosport’ has another theory.

Jimenez had also been tracked by Roma last season and could well be used as bait to tempt them into releasing Antonio Cassano.

It is well known that Fabio Capello wishes to be reunited with the Italian international, who has also not hidden his desire to play for the Bianconeri.

Cassano’s contract is set to expire in 2006 and renegotiations have not gone well, as he is reportedly demanding the same wages as captain Francesco Totti.

But it is his character which has caused the most problems, bickering with all four of Roma’s Coaches this season and only ever really tamed by Bari’s Eugenio Fascetti and Juve boss Capello during his career.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
However

Jimenez eyes non-Juve option Tuesday 12 April, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ternana starlet Luis Antonio Garces Jimenez feels that he is too inexperienced to join a club like Juventus.

The Chilean ace has been heavily associated with a Turin switch but feels he would benefit by signing for a smaller outfit first.

"Everyone wants to play for the great clubs," he told GRT radio. "However, I think a player with my experience would benefit from playing regularly for a mid-table outfit."

That has opened the door for Fiorentina and Lazio to make a swoop for the South American at the end of the current campaign.

"They were already linked with me last summer," he added. "It would be ideal for a 20-year-old like me to mature at such clubs."

Stories over the weekend suggested that Juve had definitely brought the right-sided wizard, even if his Serie B club officially denied the reports.

If the Old Lady do indeed sign Jimenez, then he is likely to be loaned out to clubs such as Lecce or Messina.

Even if the Tuttosport newspaper did suggest that he could be offered to Roma as bait to tempt them to release Antonio Cassano.

source: channel4.com

Bonzo

Apr 15, 2005
Mutu was bought to help ease the process of transferring Cassano.

They are also trying to buy Shabani Nonda. The reason being that Juventus want to swap Mutu and Nonda + money for Cassano.

Anybody know if i'm right or wrong?

I'd love to see Cassano at Juventus. He reminds me of a young Del Piero, just emerging onto the scene and becoming one of the greatest in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)