The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (7 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gila didnt selected milan,
milan selected Gila,
he is always speaking about the juve interest.
Having inzaghi,crespo,sheva all bigger names than him, it would be really dif for gila to compete,
i dont believe that milan will bench kaka,pirlo,gattuso or seedorf etc etc justto play the trident for Gila's shake,
neither that they will pay crespo just to keep him on the bench,
neither they will keep benching super pippo after his return as long as anselotti decides,
IMO Gila has more chances to be a starter in juve (if we dont waste our money to cassano)

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
London next for Del Piero? Monday 4 April, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Del Piero is being linked with a move to London if Juventus net Antonio Cassano in the summer.

Speculation in the peninsula suggests that the 30-year-old will quit the Turin giants if, as expected, Juve net Roma’s Cassano at the end of the season.

The youngster is seen as an heir to Del Piero in the Italian game and Alex’s mediocre season doesn’t bode well.

He’s often been substituted by boss Fabio Capello, who is also a massive fan of Cassano after their time together at Roma, and the January arrival of Adrian Mutu raised further questions about the No 10’s future.

Now a switch to the Premiership is being touted with a number of clubs reportedly interested.

Although the likes of Liverpool - who Del Piero will face on Tuesday - and Manchester United would be keen, Del Piero would reportedly only consider a London move.

That leaves the door open for Chelsea, Arsenal and even Tottenham to ponder a summer bid for the Azzurri ace.

However, conflicting reports on Monday suggest that the former Padova youngster will remain for at least one more campaign.

Del Piero has started to rediscover some of his best form in recent weeks which has helped Juve maintain their joint leadership in Serie A.

A potential sale would also not be welcomed by the fans who see the captain as an emblem of the club.

source: channel4.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Cassano to stay if… Monday 4 April, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano is reportedly ready to stay at Roma if the outfit meet his substantial contract demands.

The Italian is only tied to the outfit until 2006 and talks regarding a renewal will commence next week.

Cassano’s agent, Giuseppe Bozzo, is expected to meet with the club on Thursday or Friday where he will start negotiations.

The 23-year-old is said to be willing to snub a move, to either Juventus or Real Madrid, so long as he is handed a new five-year contract.

However, his wage demands are set to cause conflict with the Giallorossi as he wants £3m-a-season, gradually rising to £4m in the final year of any agreement.

The Olimpico boys want to keep hold of the international but those figures are set to be too steep for the outfit who are still looking to cut their debts.

Therefore a summer sale seems more likely, especially as the club are already having to dig deep to keep both Vincenzo Montella and Francesco Totti in Rome.

Roma are set to cash in on the former Bari player, expecting to net around £22m for the classy forward.

source: channel4.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If we sign Cassano then Del Piero should indeed leave. A move to the Premiership or La Liga could be just what his career needs.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I have to put some large 'question marks' behind that Channel4 article on DP, no quotes or anything similar whatsoever. To me that article seems to be founded on pure speculation.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I cut this paragraph from Goal.com about Madrid's interest in signing Mia Hamm.

"We are working with Adidas to make a shirt that cannot be removed," Perez revealed. "It is something that we will be needing at the club, as we also plan to sign Antonio Cassano from Roma. Although for him we’ll also need to make matching shorts."

It looks like Madrid are dead serius about Cassano, and they definately have an advantage in terms of finance.

Jeez, I can't wait to see if we can actually get Cassano, I would sell DP for Cassano, nothing personal but out of Age consideration.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
if real will bid, i believe they will bid for fun to cassano,
they want stars, why sould they buy cassano when they can get totti?
Real are hardly pleased with the second choice.
They have many targets and cassano isnt ready to leave italy

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
If Cassano joins Real he won't see NT any more. He'll be third striker after Raul and Ronaldo (Adriano). It'll be the same asa with Owen. He is playing 10 min per game. He's still in the NT, but soon he won' be there any more.

And if Real are 'building' special shorts that doesn't mean anything. If Cassano is smart enuogh he'll chosee Italy.

And if Cassano stays in Rome after this season - cool to me. He'll be free player so we can bring him for 0 €.He said that he doesn't want to extend any more.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Cassano WILL JOIN Juve ! inshallah!

and i hope we aint gonna give Mutu away to get Cassano..!

Forza Juventus !
This statement doesn't go too well with ur Avatar..dont u think?:D

Anyhow about Cassano being 3rd striker, have u guys been reading the headlines? Spanish press are all over whether Raul is highly overrated, and that Ronaldo should leave.
I think one of them is definately leaving and Raul, well, he is their simbol but too me he hasn't shown the performance nor the Attitude to take on such a symbol.

Roma won't let go of Totti, that's y Cassano is Sellable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)