The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (43 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

:thumb:

But still he has the biggest transfer thread
But seriously, i was just thinking the other night. The media have infact, exagerated and suggested things which make people believe its true. Like when cassano acts badly, they always somehow link it to the fact that he wants to go to Juve.

Plus, i doubt we are aiming for 6 strikers next season. I have a feeling what moggi is going to do, which makes perfect logical sense.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

But seriously, i was just thinking the other night. The media have infact, exagerated and suggested things which make people believe its true. Like when cassano acts badly, they always somehow link it to the fact that he wants to go to Juve.

Plus, i doubt we are aiming for 6 strikers next season. I have a feeling what moggi is going to do, which makes perfect logical sense.
what do you feel moggi's gonna do? I'm curious now..

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well, what i believe is that when Capello came, he had a 2 year transfer plan with Moggi.

Basically, I believe this summer one out of Trez or DP will be sold. That is precisely why Mutu was signed on a free, so one of them now becomes easy to sell because they already have a free (and just as good if not better) backup. Next, i believe that Cheilini will return and Chelsea will buy Zambrotta, because they are very actively trying to look for a left back. Chellini contract will not cost much, and we will earn 10m+ euro for giving them the rest of maresca and miccoli contract. So lets say overall costs:

trez- 15 - 20m euro
Zambrotta: 20m euro
Miccoli + Maresca 10m euro

So its about 40- 50 million euros we will have to spend stregthing the squad in vital parts. Im sure this is going to happen, as the signing of chellini was an eventual replacement of zambrotta to start with. And mutu CAN cover for trez.

Im not sure who Moggi will buy, but i know he will have alot of money to spend for sure.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think with the signing of the Tamoil contract, money is the least of Moggi's concerns. Its the attacking creativity of this team, or rather the lack of it that should be foremost on his mind.

I dont see any reason to sell Zambro, given the fact that a decent amount of time is well on his side, and we dont want to create more problems for ourselves when we already have quite a few pending at the moment.

Id start with retaining the services of Mutu. If that means Dp or Trez have to go, so be it. Dp quite clearly, is holding us back, given his erratic performances, and really it wouldnt be a bad time (perhaps the last chance) to cash in on his name. Trez still has something to give to this team. All we'd need up front then is someone like Cassano to settle the attacking line up, and Zala can remain as is.

Given Camo's brilliant performances this season, id still like him to play on the wing, instead of a more creative role behind the front two. Its an idea all the same, and there isnt any harm in toying with it, but i feel Camo is way too workmanlike to have the team based around him. The role behind the front two has to be handed to someone with a lot more flair if that indeed is the kind of game we'd be looking at playing. But i dont see Capello having the guts to break away from a classic 4-4-2, and if that is the case, id really like for Pizarro to be drafted in to the squad.

Given the key elements of our game over the last two seasons, I for one, would like a break away from our structure, and id definitely like for the flair to return. So the first priorities for me would be buying creative, attacking minded players. With maybe a couple of backup defenders to follow suit.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want Pizarro to be used like Pirlo in Milan. Emerson like Gattuso and a new partner to Pizarro, maybe Nedved in the Seedorf role? Then we need a 3quartista. Maybe Rosicky or Mutu? or even Riquelme?
Chiellini will do great in Juve. I want a new rightback aswell. I think that Van Bommel for free could be useful as a backup midfielder for Emerson, or partner.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want Pizarro to be used like Pirlo in Milan. Emerson like Gattuso and a new partner to Pizarro, maybe Nedved in the Seedorf role? Then we need a 3quartista. Maybe Rosicky or Mutu? or even Riquelme?
Chiellini will do great in Juve. I want a new rightback aswell. I think that Van Bommel for free could be useful as a backup midfielder for Emerson, or partner.
that would be copying milan...and imo thats pretty poor, we should be able to create our own positive style.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

that would be copying milan...and imo thats pretty poor, we should be able to create our own positive style.

thats why i like the 4-3-3 so much. its something no a lot of teams use.

mutu - trezeguet - ibra

zambrotta - emo - camo

chiellini - the rest

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I will be very upset if we won`t get someone which could make the difference we need reinforcement and we need it badly!! S.Gerrard would be great as he could be our new and young Davids which could give the drive to our team and also getting and attacking player which could give us more creativeness and will make our game more beutiful to see I`ve got to say we were boring since the injury of DP (the serious one in 99) and this year is not different than the past ones so we need the inforcement and we need it badly!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Im telling you.. what i said WILL happen. Mark my words, it all makes sense.

----------Buffon----------
--Zebina--Canna--Ram--Chelini

---Camo--Emo--?---?

---Zlatan---Mutu--

Thats the lineup next season. The ? will hopefully be filled by Duff and Sneijder/Hleb :D

Jul 28, 2002
--------------Gigi---------

Ramb----Canna--- Barzagli---Chieli

------Camo---Emo---Enzo------

----Mutu--------------Cassano-----

----------------Zlatan----------------

Thats the move if possble, though id prefer gila to cassnao

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Im telling you.. what i said WILL happen. Mark my words, it all makes sense.

----------Buffon----------
--Zebina--Canna--Ram--Chelini

---Camo--Emo--?---?

---Zlatan---Mutu--

Thats the lineup next season. The ? will hopefully be filled by Duff and Sneijder/Hleb :D
who's ram? thuram? :confused:

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I don't know about you guys, but after seeing Di Michele fin like 10 matches this season, and he's scoring wondergoals and sh1t. The goal he scored today is the goal of the season 30m lob!! What a Fvcking player. He is pacy and runs a lot wihtouh the ball. Just the type of players we need. I think we might consider to drop Cassano for this guy. And Have:

---Di Michele--Zlatan--Mutu

??? good? I bet it's a lot cheaper and the only question is di Micheles age?

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I don't know about you guys, but after seeing Di Michele fin like 10 matches this season, and he's scoring wondergoals and sh1t. The goal he scored today is the goal of the season 30m lob!! What a Fvcking player. He is pacy and runs a lot wihtouh the ball. Just the type of players we need. I think we might consider to drop Cassano for this guy. And Have:

---Di Michele--Zlatan--Mutu

??? good? I bet it's a lot cheaper and the only question is di Micheles age?
we dont need another di vaios, Micoooolies etc :dontcare:

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
okay. But IMO he is quite talented and great. :D getting: Di Michele, Jankulovski, Pizarro, Muntari would be nice :D strip Udinese of their stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)