The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (6 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
if cappello leaves, then cass will follow like a little bum boy....cassano has talent is young, but his problems make him a difficult, and so far only cappello has managed him well, and imo i cant see cappello staying for too long.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
... like 100 yrs since my last post :wallbang: i barely remember the smilies here bear with me K?

Buffon not interested in Real ( i am not posting in the wrong thread... read bottom :D
by Nadia Carminati - created on 25 Mar 2005
www.planetfootball.com

Juventus keeper Gianluigi Buffon has distanced himself from reports linking him with a summer move to Real Madrid.

Los Merengues have endured a torrid season by their own lofty standards and reports are suggesting president Florentino Perez is ready to sanction a number of summer signings.

Despite Spain keeper Iker Casillas being one of the few shining lights for Real this term, Spanish media reports have suggested Buffon is on the Bernabeu club's wish list.

Casillas has warned Real that he will not sign a new contract if the club bring in Buffon, but it would appear as if the Italian international has no intention of leaving Turin for Madrid.

"The truth is, and I repeat, I have a really long contract with Bianconeri, until 2008, and I feel really good in Italy," Buffon told Corriere dello Sport.

Buffon had words of comfort for his Real counterpart Casillas, as he added: "To Casillas we say that no-one called-me, no-one looked at me.

"And it seems to me that the least of Real's problems is goalkeeping."
Buffon, meanwhile, has urged Roma starlet Antonio Cassano to quit the capital and move to Turin.

The keeper believes Cassano's bad-boy reputation has been blown out of proportion and feels he would be an ideal addition to the Juventus squad.

"In comparison to the European Championship I found him mostly thoughtful and well behaved," said Buffon.

"Ready for Juve? Yes, he's perfect."

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
a little bit overdoing it if you ask me Gigi....

Buffon: Cassano Will Win The Golden Ball…If He Joins Juve
3/24/2005 5:49:00 PM
The Azzurri’s goalkeeper has publicly invited the Roma star to join the Bianconeri next summer.
Gianluigi Buffon is sure that Antonio Cassano has all it takes to win the Golden Ball award, as long as he joins Juventus at the end of the season. The strong goalkeeper believes that the young forward has matured immensely since last summer and he would benefit from such a high profile move to the Old Lady.

“Antonio is more reflective than during the European Championships. I think he’s perfect to join Juve. Surely, he will have to face some extra rules with us, but then he might be able to win the Golden Ball.”

Cassano has been heavily linked with a move to Juventus especially since Fabio Capello joined the Bianconeri in the past summer. The former Bari player’s contract will expire in 2006, therefore Roma will need to sell him in June so as not to lose him on a free transfer next year.

.... i dont know if these have been posted sori if i'm repeating

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ivy ] ++
a little bit overdoing it if you ask me Gigi....

Buffon: Cassano Will Win The Golden Ball…If He Joins Juve
3/24/2005 5:49:00 PM
The Azzurri’s goalkeeper has publicly invited the Roma star to join the Bianconeri next summer.
Gianluigi Buffon is sure that Antonio Cassano has all it takes to win the Golden Ball award, as long as he joins Juventus at the end of the season. The strong goalkeeper believes that the young forward has matured immensely since last summer and he would benefit from such a high profile move to the Old Lady.

“Antonio is more reflective than during the European Championships. I think he’s perfect to join Juve. Surely, he will have to face some extra rules with us, but then he might be able to win the Golden Ball.”

Cassano has been heavily linked with a move to Juventus especially since Fabio Capello joined the Bianconeri in the past summer. The former Bari player’s contract will expire in 2006, therefore Roma will need to sell him in June so as not to lose him on a free transfer next year.

.... i dont know if these have been posted sori if i'm repeating
yup it has been posted alright. Anyway good to let us know, and welcome back. :)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We should get Cassano..or would u rather other teams have him? One more high quality player on our team means one less quality player on the opposing teams.

Capello will stay at till th end of his contract, then he'll leave especially if we manage to win the CL and Serie A.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
We should get Cassano..or would u rather other teams have him? One more high quality player on our team means one less quality player on the opposing teams.
Capello will stay at till th end of his contract, then he'll leave especially if we manage to win the CL and Serie A.
It looks more like Inter's policy...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++

We don't need him. He wouldn't come to sit on the bench , would he?
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
yeh dont waste another talent.
I don't think this is the reason though. He seems to be angry that Juve prefered Zlatan instead of him, but he selected Milan, a club which already consisted of Crespo + Sheva, 2 consistent goal scorers. And Crespo seems to be ready to join Milan once an agreement is settled between the 2 teams. If Gila were to head to Milan, he had to compete with the other 2, and there will be 3 top strikers in their club. Milans' style has always been 4-3-1-2 (4-1-2-1-2 to be exact) and it makes me wonder how Ancoletti will accomodate all 3 together, unless he changed to 4-3-3.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
If we could change to 4-3-3, Milan could too.
Besides I think, that Hernan is leaving to England. Chelsea need another striker, and I don't belive, that they'll spend money for another striker.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
hm but Ancoletti will have to think where he would put Kaka then. After all I think that Gila comes to Milan on the expense that Hernan is leaving Chelsea. I think the chacnes of Hernan join Milan is higher than his returning to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)