The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (146 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Andy: "This is the first time I've seen Campus in this light. It looks really different."

Sergio" "Really? Try sticking your head back up your ass and see if that rings a bell."
:LOL: Is that another Family Guy take-off?

May 30, 2004
as a ten year-old who failed the fourth grade... i approve of it being a family guy take-off .. with the UTTER difference of including the two head in ass people.. hence you and umm i just want it to be you again....excuse my bad english but we dint get dat in 4th grade yet... later aligator

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
First off all Del Piero will never ever leave Juve no matter hoe you b**** about him

Second off all Cassano is maybe talented but if he would come to Juve, he would weaken our team.The team atmospere would drop imensly and we would have problems with him. And I don't expect Cassano to become a great player ,yes he is only 22 and that's young for a footballer but he should off grown up by now.I excpect him to have a disastrous season and that he will besold to mediocre Seria A club and there become a God for their fans.

:eek:

plzz leave the forum and come back in 2006, then ill make a Cassano thread and we can THEN talk about Cassano Becoming a STAR or not, i think he will lead Italy to glory in Germany 2006 WC...!

Jul 12, 2002
Nobody disputes Cassano is an awesome star on the rise, if his mental problems don't derail his career first (ala Gazza in England). Sure, he probably is more useful than DP at the moment, but to suggest that DP get sold to another Serie A club is crazy - and to suggest that he be sold to Roma is just plain stupid and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of Italian football, Italian culture, and the basic principals of loyalty. Del Piero is a Bianconero institution. He will retire as a Juventus player and move on to be a director, like Bettega.
It's not that I don't understand Italian football, Italian culture, or the basic principles of loyalty, but rather I don't let them limit my opinions. Given the oppurtunity, I'd swap Del Piero for Cassano. It's as simple as that, you don't need to take into account Italian football, Italian culture, or the basic principles of loyalty.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Ian, your opinion that Del Piero should be transferred to Roma is rejected by all the people who matter with Juventus Football Club. This is because the club could not survive without it's fans and such a transfer would cause a riot and the mass return of all season tickets sold. You don't sell the symbol of your club to your most hated rival. Any club that sells its captain to a rival is on the verge of collapse (read Lazio selling Nesta to Milan).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ian, your opinion that Del Piero should be transferred to Roma is rejected by all the people who matter with Juventus Football Club. This is because the club could not survive without it's fans and such a transfer would cause a riot and the mass return of all season tickets sold. You don't sell the symbol of your club to your most hated rival. Any club that sells its captain to a rival is on the verge of collapse (read Lazio selling Nesta to Milan).
I think what he means (well, what I mean) is that it would be a good move to swap Del Piero and Cassano in theory. Of course this swap with Roma would not take place because Moggi will not sell Alex easily, especially not to Roma for that matter.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Oh, if you're talking about theories, then that is different. But, a waste of time to concern you self with such superfluous nonsense that will never come to fruition. DP stays, Cassano goes to Juvenile Court.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Oh, if you're talking about theories, then that is different. But, a waste of time to concern you self with such superfluous nonsense that will never come to fruition. DP stays, Cassano goes to Juvenile Court .
:rofl::rofl: :rofl::thumb:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'll tell you what guys... i found out that lots of you are just great in football knowledge and these things...
But some of you just keep on being Jurks .... The problem is that , Juventus #10 , DEL PIERO wont and would never leav juve.... and if your comparing Cassano to Del piero then it's desaster what some of you said , like they prefer Cassano , I know Del piero is 30 , but i find him as one of the best players in the world , now some of you would say , he was in 1998 and etc ... Ronaldo , Zidane , Shev , Vieri , Raul ..these are world-class players , see these players even if 3months pass without scoring , no one is gonna start saying like : lets sell Ronaldo , he's doing lot of mistakes , but HERE it's like you WAIT any small mistake from del piero so you can judge him and attack him just like the press ... the fact that you guys don't see his importance on the field , his hard work on the pitch , if he doesn't score doesn't mean he's bad , just take a look when the ball is between his legs how much SPACE he can creat for his team-mates.... at LEAST SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE CAPTAIN , WHOM SERVED JUVE AND STILL !.....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
cassano to juve? fuking oaf! possibly the next greatest player on the planet and some wouldnt want him? he has an attitude, so does the other 50% of young talents out there. its not a concern as juve has always been able to control their players.

del piero is nearing the end while miccoli has just left and i dont think he'll want to rejoin after the way the club has treated him.

and lets face it, cassano and zlatan as future fowards is mouth watering.

evne though its totally not gonna happen:D

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Yeah, Cassano has an attitude, but a bad one. Months ago, when Capello was still head of Roma, he said: "the problem with Antonio is that he have the talent and skills of a superplayer, but his mind and attitude is childish and aggresive, and fastly demonstrates rejection to authority. "

Does he have lots of talent? yes

Does he is the kind of juve player? no

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
now why would all the seniour players in Juve continues to train properly in training when a young brat can be allowed to storm out of training whenever he feels like it but can still start the next game.... it is stupid to give him a super-star contract when we ourselve have to ban him everytime he make a problem....

some people think people sign a piece of paper and suddenly he will be a changed man... that is totally beyond me...face it people.. ANTONIO CASSANO WONT CHANGE HIS WAY.. he make problem with all of his team before- Bari,Italia U 21,Roma- and very likely he will do it with his next team and the team after that too... Zlatan Ibrahimovic maybe a loudmouth..but he always show respect for every shirt he wears.... the same cannot be aplied to Cassano though..this is one cancer that Juve dont need.... Juve is famous for her hard ass authorithy principle...and we all know how Cassano respond to authority....

And why u all think Cassano gets along well with Capello? He had run away from Capello's training on more than one ocassion as far as i remember :confused:

Jul 12, 2002
The difference between Nesta with Lazio and Del Piero with Juventus is that Nesta was the best player on that team, and Del Piero is not the best player in Juventus. The symbol of Juventus is our badge, not Del Piero. He's just a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)