The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (10 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Also, since Del Piero, Ibrahimovic and Nedved are already here, he's not needed anyway.

Despite that he doesn't have the right attitude to play in Juve.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
a new environment could give him a new and better attitude. But im happy with Zlatan, if Cassano joins in the future too, well then it is such a great bonus.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Good Lord, Cassano and Zlatan for the next decade??

That would be the most amazing partnership for the next 7-8 years. Getting Cassano away from that poisonous enviroment in Roma and bringing him to Juve would do wonders. He is a product of his surroundings, and when the inmates run the asylum, as they do in Roma, then this type of behaviour can be expected. Look at how well he performed and acted during Euro 2004, when he was around players of class and dignity (Del Piero, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta), and you saw how that rubbed off on him.

If there was any way possible to make this happen, Juve would have to find a way.

Even if it means sacrificing Del Piero.

Sorry, but you have to look to the future.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    must appologise to juve, because he said, that he prefers Roma than juve, as he went to Roma few years ago.. Well, he has to change himself if he wants to be a juve player, he has to be more like del piero, an forget about Totti..
    I can´t understand the juventini , who are writing about a depature of Del piero, Del piero must stay with juve, even if he is only on the Bench .. we need him, he is our symbol and captain.. I would not change Del piero even with 1000 cassanos and Tottis :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    One tantrum-thrower in Zlatan is enough ("Zlatanate"?). We don't need throw gasoline on the fire by adding Cassano.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Good Lord, Cassano and Zlatan for the next decade??

That would be the most amazing partnership for the next 7-8 years. Getting Cassano away from that poisonous enviroment in Roma and bringing him to Juve would do wonders. He is a product of his surroundings, and when the inmates run the asylum, as they do in Roma, then this type of behaviour can be expected. Look at how well he performed and acted during Euro 2004, when he was around players of class and dignity (Del Piero, Nesta, Cannavaro, Zambrotta), and you saw how that rubbed off on him.

If there was any way possible to make this happen, Juve would have to find a way.

Even if it means sacrificing Del Piero.

Sorry, but you have to look to the future.
    Agree 100%. It would be one of Moggi's greatest coups ever to obtain Cassano.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I already made a preemptive strike Sergio. Don't worry. :D
    And you did this without telling me first??

The El-Supreme-o ball buster of all time?!?!?!

How could you?:D:D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    must appologise to juve, because he said, that he prefers Roma than juve, as he went to Roma few years ago.. Well, he has to change himself if he wants to be a juve player, he has to be more like del piero, an forget about Totti..
    I can´t understand the juventini , who are writing about a depature of Del piero, Del piero must stay with juve, even if he is only on the Bench .. we need him, he is our symbol and captain.. I would not change Del piero even with 1000 cassanos and Tottis :D
    1000 Cassanos and Tottis damn it could be the greatest team ever

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
    1000 Cassanos and Tottis damn it could be the greatest team ever
    Maybe, but I suspect about 989 of them would be pissed off at not starting, 6 of them would be pissed off at playing in a position totally unsuitable for them, four would be pissed off at the goalkeeper for his remarkable incompetance and arrogance, and one would be sent off for spitting. I'll take the one Del Piero, thank you. :p

On the other hand, I would swap one Del Piero for one Cassano. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Maybe, but I suspect about 989 of them would be pissed off at not starting, 6 of them would be pissed off at playing in a position totally unsuitable for them, four would be pissed off at the goalkeeper for his remarkable incompetance and arrogance, and one would be sent off for spitting. I'll take the one Del Piero, thank you. :p

On the other hand, I would swap one Del Piero for one Cassano. :D
    :LOL: Good stuff

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

And you did this without telling me first??

The El-Supreme-o ball buster of all time?!?!?!

How could you?:D:D
    As soon as I registered there, I saw a new thread that said "we should go invade the Juve forums". I told them go right ahead. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)