The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (7 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Totti is an extrordinary player and his skills are enormous, and of course, the spitting is not of importance, but there is also true that his very special personality and way of being ,IMO , has affected his career in a negative way...Cassano is the same, but much worst than Totti, (check roma news about cassano) and can easily ruin his career if he doesnt calm down.
Players like DP, on the contrary, can be viewed as a chokers by some people but the profesionalism and clean attitude of a player are also taken in consideration by fotball directives an coaches at the moment of player selection....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
They are all leaders, but Del Piero isn't the type of guy who spits at players. He didn't even react when Miccoli attacked him recently. He always remains calm and uses good judgement and common sense, which is why he makes an excellent captain.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
I think people who want Del piero out of Juve are not Juve fans... I can not understand this people.. Del piero is staying at juve for ever, if somebody dosn´t like this, he can choice another team to support..:(
:wallbang: I'd love to see how much you support Juve when DP retires or gets sold

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:wallbang: I'd love to see how much you support Juve when DP retires or gets sold
thats not the same, if he gets sold or retires, then there is nothing to do about it, im sure he will continue to support Juve. But to WANT DP the symbol of the club to be sold then its totally different.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

hmmm..... see ... dats why they call me Moby ... and they call you DICK.
Do i even have to stress That del piero isnt for sale rather... an exchange with who .. cassano ... see same point again thats why del piero Moby and cassano DICK .. see your like cassano hence both of you are DICKS... end of lecture
Can you write one post excluding swearing words?

++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
I think people who want Del piero out of Juve are not Juve fans... I can not understand this people.. Del piero is staying at juve for ever, if somebody dosn´t like this, he can choice another team to support..:(
If you support the team because of a certain player, that's right.
None of the Juve players is bigger than club.
I'd personally sell any of the Juve players if that'd be for the good of the Juve.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
First off all Del Piero will never ever leave Juve no matter hoe you b**** about him

Second off all Cassano is maybe talented but if he would come to Juve, he would weaken our team.The team atmospere would drop imensly and we would have problems with him. And I don't expect Cassano to become a great player,yes he is only 22 and that's young for a footballer but he should off grown up by now.I excpect him to have a disastrous season and that he will besold to mediocre Seria A club and there become a God for their fans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
I wouldn't even bother to respond Padovano. Some people just don't understand.
that is surely the dumbest post Everrrr... by the way andy .. you can taake ur head out of ur ass now....
Thats a classy post Modo, just like the other one. You offer the same amount of sense to an arguement as a ten year-old who failed the fourth grade. ;)

Word of advice, post more than utter garbage next time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

If you support the team because of a certain player, that's right.
None of the Juve players is bigger than club.
I'd personally sell any of the Juve players if that'd be for the good of the Juve.
It is about whats best for the Club, and if that means the sale of Del Piero, then so be it. But of course it will not happen with Moggi in charge.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, Modo asked you to take your head out of your ass. Have you done it yet? If so, can you help Don Bes. His head seems to be stuck.

:D

I love you guys

But, don't "F" with my man Del Piero (or my man Modo).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Andy, Modo asked you to take your head out of your ass. Have you done it yet? If so, can you help Don Bes. His head seems to be stuck.

:D

I love you guys

But, don't "F" with my man Del Piero (or my man Modo).
Your man Modo? :rolleyes:

I don't "f" with Del Piero, I love him as much as you do. But I love the Club Juventus more.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Well of course. Juventus continues on no matter which players come and go. But, Modo told me your head was in your ass and I that alarmed me. I thought only Ian was currently practicing head-in-butt techniques. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Well of course. Juventus continues on no matter which players come and go. But, Modo told me your head was in your ass and I that alarmed me. I thought only Ian was currently practicing head-in-butt techniques. :D
Oh okay Pado. :D

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
Look at this LINK

that says that it could be that cassano comes to Juve, that would be nice:D:D also Emerson was a Romanista.

Baldini have enough of the problems with Cassano, and Moggi havent forgett that they takes him Cassano away from Bari.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sell Delpiero to Roma in order to get Cassano??

No.

Sell Delpiero to any other team in Italy in order to get Cassano?

No.

Sell Delpiero to a team in the EPL or La Liga in order to secure the funds to get a Cassano?

Absolutely.

Not a knock on Delpiero's abilities, but I would rather have Cassano than Delpiero right now.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
You would rather have a twinkie than Del Piero, you fvking bag of doughnuts. I'm getting in my car, driving to the airport, flying to Rhode Island and setting a burning bag of dog poop on your front steps --- and I'm ringing that friggin' doorbell.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's where you're wrong, Sheepophile.

Although I'm not the biggest supporter of DelPiero, I do realize that when he is at the top of his game, he is still quite lethal. I also realize that he is looking at 30 this year, and his body probably feels a lot older than that.

So, why wouldn't I want a Cassano to be the replacement for DelPiero? I just can't fathom the thought of him playing for Roma, or even agreeing to go there in the first place.

Besides, I doubt that Delpiero has that creamy goodness that only a twinkie can provide :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Cassano should be sold to Napoli.

Napoli has a new owner, committed to bringing them back to glory. Playing C1 football would be good for Cassano as it would give him guarenteed first team football every week. The fans would fill the San Paolo knowing that the club has a new committment and is starting to purchase star players. Cassano would score 30 goals and promotion would be attainable from the beginning.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy: "This is the first time I've seen Campus in this light. It looks really different."

Sergio" "Really? Try sticking your head back up your ass and see if that rings a bell."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)