The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (15 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I wonder if Galliani will try to bring Cassano to Milan to replace Inzaghi:
I was just looking at a pic of Galliani today and it also dawned on me that he looks like Dr. Evil... :D

I'd like to say "great minds think alike," but, with all due respect, I wouldn't want to be associated with a person who wants to get jiggy with the Albanian pick-pocket, and who wanks in shoes...

so, i'll leave it at "wow, what a coincidence!"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

The difference between Nesta with Lazio and Del Piero with Juventus is that Nesta was the best player on that team, and Del Piero is not the best player in Juventus. The symbol of Juventus is our badge, not Del Piero. He's just a player.
Ian, I don't think that it'll make a difference to the fans.. DP being the best or not..

I do agree that no player can be a symbol of a team, specially Juve.. but, selling DP could harm the club in a financial way as pado mentioned.. tickets and all.. (specially if it was a swap deal with cassano.)

but, if you think of it, eventially.. DP will leave the club.. so, is it better to sell him now and get some good cash out of him..!!?? or wait till he gets older and no club show interest in him, except small italian clubs who can't afford that much..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Cassano possesses something which the team lacks right now. an inform super support striker who will add creativity. del piero still hasnt hit top form and it could possibly be that he may not hit top form again. miccoli is good but the treatment he received could very well see him never return. juve needs a player with cassano's skills and abilities.

yes he has an attitude and he very well may storm off the training pitch, but i wont mind that when he is scoring 15 goals and creating another 15 during the season.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Cassano possesses something which the team lacks right now. an inform super support striker who will add creativity. del piero still hasnt hit top form and it could possibly be that he may not hit top form again. miccoli is good but the treatment he received could very well see him never return. juve needs a player with cassano's skills and abilities.

yes he has an attitude and he very well may storm off the training pitch, but i wont mind that when he is scoring 15 goals and creating another 15 during the season .
You wont mind, but Capello and Moggi for shure will not like a childish and bravado dont-care mind type of player like Cassano.

May 4, 2004
Juventus chief Moggi raps Roma over Cassano fine

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has wasted no time entering the debate over Antonio Cassano's fractious relationship with AS Roma management.

With Fabio Capello now at Juve, Cassano is expected to eventually end up in Turin before his present contract expires in 2006.

"We have had to make drastic decisions with our players when they have stepped out of line," said Moggi, "but I must say that I do not believe this is the case with Cassano.

"In some situations you should treat tense situations with humour. I think Cassano is a fine young man and treating him with respect would be all that is needed to solve this situation."

Moggi added, "The truth is that you must do as much managing champions like Cassano as you do worrying about your opposition."

Cassano was fined 20 per cent of his weekly wage this week for missing training at Roma.

-----

This is NICE.... i hope we get Cassano next Season, :D
and i believe that Capello will make sure that he will change when he joins Juve, he will not be the one he is in Roma... i really believe that... Forza Capello Forza Moggi Forza Juve !

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Dont believe Lucianone...its another of his smokescreens...probably he is showing interest in Cassano because he is planning to bring Gilardino .....

LOL... NO thnx then.. cassono is like 2 gila... cassano is way BETTER!!!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Dont believe Lucianone...its another of his smokescreens...probably he is showing interest in Cassano because he is planning to bring Gilardino.....
And why would we need Gilardino when we have Zlatan?

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
zlatan-gilardino is will be good combination
zlatan is not hitman<hitman=trez or rudd van nistelrooy>
zlatan has skillful and good passing
but he is can"t much score at ajax
but he is more get finish skill and scoring at Recently
it is Affirmative

therefore i want better cassano
cassano is superstar and champion destiny
get huge talented and aleady complete
he will be score at least 15 goal and 15 assist at one season
It is absurd
cassano is like young henry
nono
cassano is much better than when henry 22 years old
cassano is italy future and icon
juventus is pride of italy

you must this article
=====================================
06/10/2004. Thierry Henry announced today that the most exciting player in Europe right now is Roma striker Antonio Cassano and he expects to see Italy reach the final of Euro 2004.

"I think that the Azzurri will be in tournament till the last match," the French superstar said. "Their defence is incredible and they have Cassano, one of the most talented players around".

"When I see him play he makes me jump in my chair because he is very creative and plus he's a madman," the Arsenal striker added. "Totti and Zidane are world class players but Cassano is a great surprise and he is a treasure for Italy".
===================================

may be trez will selled next year

next year juve front line is
cassano-zlatan-DP-pazzini-etc

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think if Dp doesnt perform this season, he may well be on his way out, and Cassano will replace him. Imo, now that cassano's having problems with Roma, the only thing he'll want to be with is his old coach Capello, and that means Juve.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
zlatan-gilardino is will be good combination
zlatan is not hitman<hitman=trez or rudd van nistelrooy>
zlatan has skillful and good passing
but he is can"t much score at ajax
but he is more get finish skill and scoring at Recently
it is Affirmative

therefore i want better cassano
cassano is superstar and champion destiny
get huge talented and aleady complete
he will be score at least 15 goal and 15 assist at one season
It is absurd
cassano is like young henry
nono
cassano is much better than when henry 22 years old
cassano is italy future and icon
juventus is pride of italy

you must this article
=====================================
06/10/2004. Thierry Henry announced today that the most exciting player in Europe right now is Roma striker Antonio Cassano and he expects to see Italy reach the final of Euro 2004.
"I think that the Azzurri will be in tournament till the last match ," the French superstar said. "Their defence is incredible and they have Cassano, one of the most talented players around".

"When I see him play he makes me jump in my chair because he is very creative and plus he's a madman," the Arsenal striker added. "Totti and Zidane are world class players but Cassano is a great surprise and he is a treasure for Italy".
===================================

may be trez will selled next year

next year juve front line is
cassano-zlatan-DP-pazzini-etc
well i only agree with xassano is a big surprise.. and hopefully he will live up to henrys expectations and fly with the azzuri to da final of euro 2004 its not gonna be easy though koz i have this feeling that we will go out in da first round and one of our players will spit on another team player and get suspended.... but dats just wht i think will happen i hope everything goes well though azzuri wins da final and cassano show how big a surprise he is and be sold to real madrid for 100 gazillion pounds

forza azzuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)