The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (15 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
As Aldo Spinelly said cassano will come in for mutu+cash
but how many u think woth?
i hope not enough to buy someone almost as good as him
mutu + 2m£ for cassano.. OR they can forget it.. and cassano will wait untill next sommer and then he will join us for free :p

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Cassano is much better than Mutu IMO and we really need him. But he is not THAT important. It's more important to get a creative midfielder of world class and some good defenders..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Cassano isn't a necessity. He'd be a great signing but we could use the money that would be required to purchase Cassano on someone that we really need, someone like Rosicky or Riquelme.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
For the first time in years its actually possible to sign Aimar.He hasn't had a good season and Ranieri has criminally underused him,a bid of lets say,25m might get him.And when replacing a player of Nedved's stature and importance,we can't afford to be thrifty.If neccessary we should sell/exchange players to lower the cost.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Sell someone if we have to.Ranieri would definitely take Trezeguet,he's infatuated with strikers from Serie A(see Mutu, Crespo, Corradi, Di Vaio). Hopefully the rumours about Moggi taking on Bojinov next season are true.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Although a big admirer of Aimar myself, I think its time to look past names like that and just import a couple of upcoming brazilians, because Ive realised without that touch of brazilian flair our style is not going to change. And i believe to be up there with the likes of Milan, Madrid and Barca, we have to understand that free flowing football is very much the order of the day. But above all, i think it'll just make things a lot easier than they currently are: without nedved our team just becomes ultra defensive, and there is nothing to bridge attack and defense, which leads to a very closed style of play. Quick footed players, like the brazilians will actually make that transition a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)