The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (2 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Hmm, Cassano doesn't seem that far off actually, he could do the emerson attitude of JUVE or nothin!

But a part of me is sad to give away Mutu for Cassano. Especially after Mutu said that for JUVE he would play in midfield!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If Roma qualify for the Champions' League which I think they'll do, Chivu, Mancini, De Rossi, Cassano and the likes will probably stay. It's better for Italian football that they do imo.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I still think Cassano would leave. Something going on! Not so sure about Totti either, from all the media it feels like they already have started to negotiate.

INTRESTING FALL INDEED!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Hmm, Cassano doesn't seem that far off actually, he could do the emerson attitude of JUVE or nothin!

But a part of me is sad to give away Mutu for Cassano. Especially after Mutu said that for JUVE he would play in midfield!
same here :(

cassano is one of my fav. players but still i really dont want mutu to leave us.. :sad:

imo moggi should tell the agnelli family that we need some BIG CASH!! and then we should BUY Cassano... or Nonda(if we get him for free) + cash for Cassano :D... thats a great idea... right :) ?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
true. Montella is exceptional. Really great. He only has the age against him. If he was a bit younger, he would rule...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)