The NBA Thread (36 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tristan shows he's playable, wonder why he never got minutes. Nuggets cry a lot for someone up 3-0. I'd try Reaves on Murray for a few more possessions, he's having some success

- - - Updated - - -

Insane half from Lebron. 31 pts on 11-13 shooting. 4-4 from 3. 4 boards- 4 assists. 2 steals. And Lakers only up 15 cuz AD anonymous again. Most Jekyll and Hyde superstar in the league, AD.
AD keeps sucking 3rd quarter. Can't attack a Jokic who has 3 fouls successfully. He needs to wake up

- - - Updated - - -

How do you miss open layups as a NBA pro

- - - Updated - - -

What a 3rd quarter, we can't score

- - - Updated - - -

Tristan Thompson baby

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Refs tried their hardest to give it to the Lakers but no dice
So butthurt about the Lakers all the time. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Kobe took one in 2011 in a worse fashion. He'll live.
But that second to last play that ended up LeBron shooting a corner 3 and hitting the side of the board was bad.
He had an all-time great level first half and the Lakers should have been outta sight if AD shows up too, but they weren’t, and he ran out of gas in the second half and should have known better than to take shots he just doesn’t make when he’s that tired. It’s probably his greatest flaw as a player, shooting too many threes late in games when he’s gassed and just isn’t getting the lift on his shot to make them. Strange that he’s never really adjusted given how smart a player he is in most ways

- - - Updated - - -

He's insane, best player on the planet

- - - Updated - - -

4 seconds to go, I hope they have a better play than the last one lol
Yeah, I wanted to see more of it in the playoffs before I said it, but Jokic has been far and away the best player on the planet this playoffs. Taken his game to another levrl

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nah. He's accustomed to it. Just ask him about 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

Should I jinx the Nuggets or Heat next? :p :b81:
Would love Jimmy to get one but Nuggets deserve it too for being great consistently for the whole year. I guess that leaves Boston then

- - - Updated - - -

James said apparently he'd consider retirement. I don't buy it, probably said it to take attention off getting swept

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I wanted to see more of it in the playoffs before I said it, but Jokic has been far and away the best player on the planet this playoffs. Taken his game to another levrl
Only reason he didn't average a TD was that he didn't care enough to play. I think the media talk affects him too but in a opposite way to others, like someone said he's stat padding (probably Perkins I don't remember) and since then his apg fell to under 10 and he even stopped playing when they secured 1. He goes out of his way to prove he doesn't care I feel like.

Until Doncic matures more, it's Jokic as the number one, probably ahead of Giannis who I would watch out for next season. Wouldn't mind a Finals showdown between the 2 if the Lakers don't make it again

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Would love Jimmy to get one but Nuggets deserve it too for being great consistently for the whole year. I guess that leaves Boston then

- - - Updated - - -

James said apparently he'd consider retirement. I don't buy it, probably said it to take attention off getting swept

- - - Updated - - -

Only reason he didn't average a TD was that he didn't care enough to play. I think the media talk affects him too but in a opposite way to others, like someone said he's stat padding (probably Perkins I don't remember) and since then his apg fell to under 10 and he even stopped playing when they secured 1. He goes out of his way to prove he doesn't care I feel like.

Until Doncic matures more, it's Jokic as the number one, probably ahead of Giannis who I would watch out for next season. Wouldn't mind a Finals showdown between the 2 if the Lakers don't make it again
Doncic has a lot more guys than just Jokic ahead of him.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So butthurt about the Lakers all the time. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

He had an all-time great level first half and the Lakers should have been outta sight if AD shows up too, but they weren’t, and he ran out of gas in the second half and should have known better than to take shots he just doesn’t make when he’s that tired. It’s probably his greatest flaw as a player, shooting too many threes late in games when he’s gassed and just isn’t getting the lift on his shot to make them. Strange that he’s never really adjusted given how smart a player he is in most ways

- - - Updated - - -

I would've tried driving to the basket and draw a foul. They didn't need a 3. It was bad decision making as you said it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 18)