The NBA Thread (100 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
James killed this game with his 3s in the 4th, that's when we should have taken the lead, instead they took over and went on a run. Still not over tho, we can take this

- - - Updated - - -

AD 3 lol

5 point game
Nah. This game is on AD missing bunny after bunny. Bron killed us last game, but aside from some poor three pt attempts he’s having a game. AD been awful and missing easy looks repeatedly. We should have been outta sight if AD doesn’t shoot like ass and get abused on the glass. He keeps crashing to go for Offensive boards even though he has 0 tonight and it’s giving Denver easy transition baskets.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What was that AD :lol:

Foul tho

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. This game is on AD missing bunny after bunny. Bron killed us last game, but aside from some poor three pt attempts he’s having a game. AD been awful and missing easy looks repeatedly. We should have been outta sight if AD doesn’t shoot like ass again and get abused on the glass. He keeps crashing to go for Offensive boards even though he has 0 tonight and it’s giving Denver easy transition baskets.
We had the lead before his bad 3s in the 4th. It killed our momentum and they went on a run. AD was bad tho, he can't shoot below 50% against these matchups

- - - Updated - - -

That's game, gotta protect home court now

- - - Updated - - -

James blows the layup after a great steal, I guess it wasn't game but now is

- - - Updated - - -

If Murray misses another FT, they gotta go for the 3

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lakers got this. Darvin Ham and Cheese will make adjustments. Hoochie Mama with a monster game. Faggy white boy also had a great game.

The Lakers just want the Nuggets to be lulled into a false sense of security and then pounce. This might go 7 games, but Lakers will win eventually.
You really going all out huh

- - - Updated - - -

Half the games he's playoffs Murray, half the games he's shooting his team out of it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I am doing my best Bro.

Some games, he channels his inner Jimmy Buckets, but in other games he epitomizes Way Off P.
Well he will need 2 more games of Jimmy Buckets if they wanna progress. If he's Way off P, then the Lakers win in double digits.

I think the Lakers take the next two, I thought they got this one already but Ham went with his 3 guards lineup when we just built a double digit lead. And DLo especially looks unplayable this series, so they usually exploit him quite easily. Ham needs to introduce a big in the rotation, since the blueprint is Hachimura/James on Jokic and AD helping off Gordon/Green (which he again went away from for some reason for parts of the 2nd half). But in that case, you can't have 3 guards since it leaves one on MPJ who is 6-10. And even 2 guards and Vanderbilt (who's on Murray) leaves MPJ with a mismatch.

imo they should alter the minutes so they get preferred matchups. Denver doesn't use a center when Jokic sits, and that's where James can take advantage. So if they take James out early for Hachimura, they keep the same defense on Jokic, but then when Jokic goes to the bench they can take out Davis and sub James back in. Same with Vanderbilt on Murray, if he sits, Schröder needs to come in for his defense, but then you can't have DLo out there. And Troy Brown hasn't played this series, I guess he can guard their wings better than DLo atleast, who's been a hole on defense.

The problem might be that their front court is thin, since they will need a lot of minutes from James, Davis and Hachimura, and it will affect their usual rotation. Maybe Bamba recovers but who knows how well he is right now and they might have to activate Gabriel or Thompson before he's back anyway/rant

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 90)