The NBA Thread (45 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know how Tristan Thompson is, honestly didn't see him in serious minutes for over a year I think. But throw him in a minute and see if he can hang with Jokic. Back in Cleveland he could stay in front guards on switches defensively, really wonder how he is now
3 guards against their size looks like a complete disaster. Reaves and Russell were a mess that half.

I’d give TT a run-out just to see. It’s too bad Mo Bamba got injured and hasn’t fully recovered yet. Would be just the type of 3 and D big man to throw at Jokic for this series.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Real bad luck, I think there's a great chance that we trade the 4th pick.

Rockets are thin on PG and C, so the best scenario would be we get the 1st or 2nd pick and selecting wemby or Scoot Henderson , both would be immediate upgrade. Now we gonna miss them unless Hornets or trailblazers don't select Henderson.

congrats spurs for getting your new Duncan @Ronn

:heart:

and yes I suggest FBI look into this
Just saw that Hornets won the 2nd pick. They are useless so I hope Michael goes for another boneheaded pick. There's still hope for Trailblazers and Rockets.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
When Jokic is hitting shots like that, can’t do a thing. Get the lead down to 11 somehow, and then right back to 14 with that buzzer beater. Crazy good.

- - - Updated - - -

Being outrebounded 40-20 right now. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda insane that we’re only 9 pts down with 10 minutes left while basically playing zero D in this game.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Damn this game is winnable :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

When Jokic is hitting shots like that, can’t do a thing. Get the lead down to 11 somehow, and then right back to 14 with that buzzer beater. Crazy good.

- - - Updated - - -

Being outrebounded 40-20 right now. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda insane that we’re only 9 pts down with 10 minutes left while basically playing zero D in this game.
That shot by Jokic, this just now by Murray, and we are within range. Defense got better

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We need a run, 3-4 stops pls

- - - Updated - - -

10 minutes to review a simple play lol

- - - Updated - - -

Why TF is Reaves doubling

- - - Updated - - -

lol what a foul call

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Murray 5 fouls finally

- - - Updated - - -

Davis a quiet 40 point game incoming

- - - Updated - - -

6 point game damn

- - - Updated - - -

Hachimura on Jokic is incredible

- - - Updated - - -

3 point game ffs :lol:

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fuck off James with your cute layips

- - - Updated - - -

Reaves tho

- - - Updated - - -

Stop helping off KCP Reaves damn it

- - - Updated - - -

Miss, this is it I guess

- - - Updated - - -

Get a stop

- - - Updated - - -

3 point game and the ball

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off James

- - - Updated - - -

James bringing up the ball and chucking a 3 has been terrible all season. And he does it when we need a bucket the most

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
James since the ankle injury has shot like 20% from 3. He just doesn’t have the lift right now to be hitting 3s at his normal rate of 35-36% from the past couple seasons. Needs to stop doing that.

Otherwise a very good performance from him shooting 9-12 on 2 pt shots. 26 pts - 12 rebounds - 9 assists. Only 3 turnovers. Just needs to stop with the 3s. He’s been bricking them non-stop post-injury.

AD was a beast after the first quarter. Brilliant on both ends. They should have stuck with feasting on two point plays at the basket or fouls for free throws late for AD and James. Didn’t need to go for 3s in the last few minutes when it was a 1 and 2 possession game. Hopefully clean that up for next game.

Big line-up with Rui and/or Vando is the way to go. Rui deserves a start after this performance.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let's go Lakers. Good effort!
Don't do this to yourself bro, you'll be disappointed. They shot incredible, hit some crazy shots too, it took Ham all game to figure out the defense, and they still barely won

- - - Updated - - -

James since the ankle injury has shot like 20% from 3. He just doesn’t have the lift right now to be hitting 3s at his normal rate of 35-36% from the past couple seasons. Needs to stop doing that.

Otherwise a very good performance from him shooting 9-12 on 2 pt shots. 26 pts - 12 rebounds - 9 assists. Only 3 turnovers. Just needs to stop with the 3s. He’s been bricking them non-stop post-injury.

AD was a beast after the first quarter. Brilliant on both ends. They should have stuck with feasting on two point plays at the basket or fouls for free throws late for AD and James. Didn’t need to go for 3s in the last few minutes when it was a 1 and 2 possession game. Hopefully clean that up for next game.

Big line-up with Rui and/or Vando is the way to go. Rui deserves a start after this performance.
If you remember, before that 3 he got a switch on Murray with 5 fouls, attacked, and instead of going for the rim he shot a little floater going away from the rim that missed. They don't have rim protection, Jokic can't protect the rim and plus, he's occupied with Davis who's there under the rim. I don't know if he lost strength there, but he should have went all the way in that instance. Murray has no chance guarding him, especially with 5 fouls.

Then the 3 was really not a smart shot, he just advanced the ball and chuck it. We could have worked out a better shot, we have been doing it the whole quarter. And he does that often, admittedly, started doing it less as the playoffs progressed, but I think sometimes he can't help himself. Then that turnover in the paint and that was basically game over. Can't blame the game on one guy, especially when he played well the rest of the game, just an observation

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are such a dork. :lol:
Love you too you insufferable Laker lover.

Shouldn't you be supporting the Raptors or the now defunct Vancouver Grizzlies? :p :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

If the Celtics are switched on, they'll probably win the whole thing. They're too atheltic and too deep. They should've won it last year anyway. We all know Lebum Bum loves to choke in the Finals a la Juventus.

jason-terry-shoot.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)