The NBA Thread (42 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Marko Guduric to Jazz from Fenerbahce. 48% 3pt shooter on 3 attempts in 22 minutes a game in 36 euroleague games. Lets see if he can adapt to NBA pace, then he could be a solid addition

- - - Updated - - -

Memphis not Utah, sorry
nah, he will come back to europe in no time

at least he will do better than parsons

:lol:

Marjanovic to Dallas, 2y deal

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Kawhi is back in Toronto. I'm watching him on television because our news station is literally following him with a helicopter. He is meeting with Masai at a hotel nearby me and there's a crowd lining up on the street.

He has absolutely no privacy and he's gonna leave. :scared:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kawhi is back in Toronto. I'm watching him on television because our news station is literally following him with a helicopter. He is meeting with Masai at a hotel nearby me and there's a crowd lining up on the street.

He has absolutely no privacy and he's gonna leave. :scared:

Everyone talks about the Los Angeles Media and the limelight, but Los Angeles is one of the few cities in the U.S where you can actually hide. There are so many stars, it's nothing new. Kawhi literally has the whole country watching him.

So, do you still feel strongly that Kawhi is going to the Lakers?

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Everyone talks about the Los Angeles Media and the limelight, but Los Angeles is one of the few cities in the U.S where you can actually hide. There are so many stars, it's nothing new. Kawhi literally has the whole country watching him.

So, do you still feel strongly that Kawhi is going to the Lakers?
Yes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some people just like to shit on everything Lakers related.
Of course he is. Around the league? Absolutely. He was nominated for teammate of the year this past season. What the hell are you talking about?

https://clutchpoints.com/suns-news-devin-booker-sends-thank-you-tweet-jared-dudley/
https://www.nba.com/nets/news/featu...minated-for-nbas-twyman-stokes-teammate-award
I know he was nominated for that, and he is vet glue guy that's ideal for bball organisation, but I find nothing likeable about him on the court. Obnoxious and super irritating, super punchable face, gets in your face like he is the shit in game. When he is basically a limited dadbod depth player. Couldn't stand him in Suns.

Not everything is about Lakers...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I know he was nominated for that, and he is vet glue guy that's ideal for bball organisation, but I find nothing likeable about him on the court. Obnoxious and super irritating, super punchable face, gets in your face like he is the shit in game. When he is basically a limited dadbod depth player. Couldn't stand him in Suns.

Not everything is about Lakers...

So this is about your personal opinion about him, not the opinions of nearly all of his former teammates, and media people around the league.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lakers will be a worse version of that terrible Miami Heat team of 10/11.

How do you figure that if they sign Leonard? They will have 3 of the top 6-7 players in the league on one team. That wasn't even close to the case with the Heat. Plus Kyle Kuzma who put up 19 ppg as a 23 year old. There will plenty of free agents out there looking to get a championship that will play for the vets minimum and the MLE.

- - - Updated - - -

And even if they don't sign Leonard, they still have Lebron and AD.

- - - Updated - - -

And go take a look at the roster on that Heat team, and assuming that the Lakers do sign Leonard, please tell me what player after their big 3 in Miami was even close to being on the same level as Kyle Kuzma.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't know man. If there is anyone on this forum who would be in favor of Lebron being on another superteam, it would be him. Just go back in time on this thread, and you'll see.
Haha I know.

I said what the suns because they just made a silly trade.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sergio was right, Lakers would’ve been better off signing two or three mid level guys instead of going all in for Kawhi. This is a lose-lose situation and they now have a team full of old players none of whom can play a full regular season.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Of course James Jones would trade for Korver and then buy him out so he can join Lebron. James Jones basically works for the Lakers.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sergio was right, Lakers would’ve been better off signing two or three mid level guys instead of going all in for Kawhi. This is a lose-lose situation and they now have a team full of old players none of whom can play a full regular season.

In the case of Lebron, last year was the first year that he missed any significant time. Which is amazing, all things considered. Anthony Davis, prior to last year when the Pelicans shut him down after the trade deadline, had played 75 games each in the last 2 years. If anyone has a injury concern, it would be Kawhi. But they could probably afford to laod management him if he came to the Lakers.

I don't know where this "Team full of old players" comment comes from though. There's only 6 guys on the roster, and only two of them are over 30 :lol: Kuzma is 23, their 2nd round pick from this year is 19, AD is 26, and Daniels is 27.

But if I'm the Lakers, I can't blame them for waiting and going all in on Kawhi. We are talking about a transcendent, complete, 2 way player in the prime of his career. Now, if they didn't have AD, and they did this, I would have been furious.

- - - Updated - - -

Hang on a second. The Suns traded Josh Jackson for Kyle Korver? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell did the Suns do?

- - - Updated - - -

Who the FUCK is Jevon Carter :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

• The Grizzlies are trading Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter to the Suns for DeAnthony Melton, Josh Jackson 2020 second-round pick and 2021 conditional second-round pick. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to play some Playstation on company time. Fuck this craziness :howler:

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@CR 7 i mean all the old vets you guys are about to sign and are linked to for the minimum. And Lebron is getting up there, last year could have been a sign of things to come as far as we know. What we do definitely know is that he coasts in the regular season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)