The NBA Thread (50 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Plus AD is one of the most assist dependent players in the league. Gonna need that secondary distribution, especially when Bron is rested/injured.
Exactly. If he could stay healthy come playoffs, he would do damage there. But we would still need a shooting PG at starter

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rondo. :lol2:

Didn't you guys just see the Finals? You can't have non-shooters anywhere on the court.
Whole GS shot terrible and pushed you guys to six games. Besides, Rondo is a 36% 3pt shooter in his last 4 seasons, on 2.5 attempts. As a 2nd unit floor general, hell do fine

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Whole GS shot terrible and pushed you guys to six games. Besides, Rondo is a 36% 3pt shooter in his last 4 seasons, on 2.5 attempts. As a 2nd unit floor general, hell do fine
Klay shot 60% from 3!

Anyways, I think the blueprint to win with Lebron has been repeated over and over. He has the ball all game, so you need shooters. I don't see what Rondo brings to offset his inconsistent shooting. He doesn't even try on D anymore. Anyone can handle the ball in today's NBA.

I just feel at the very top level, basically the Finals, the weaknesses get exposed to the maximum degree. If Rondo is on the court, he will have to shoot. If they played the 2019 Raptors, he would be open all game. Davis would get absolutely swarmed in the paint.

In the regular season, he might be ok because the opponent doesn't give a shit and will play straight up defence. In the playoffs, they're throwing the kitchen sink. Anyone who can't shoot will have to shoot.

The Raptors were even leaving a competent player like Bledsoe wide open to double and triple Giannis.

Lakers could probably get Seth Curry for the same money. That would be an amazing fit :tuttosport:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Klay shot 60% from 3!

Anyways, I think the blueprint to win with Lebron has been repeated over and over. He has the ball all game, so you need shooters. I don't see what Rondo brings to offset his inconsistent shooting. He doesn't even try on D anymore. Anyone can handle the ball in today's NBA.

I just feel at the very top level, basically the Finals, the weaknesses get exposed to the maximum degree. If Rondo is on the court, he will have to shoot. If they played the 2019 Raptors, he would be open all game. Davis would get absolutely swarmed in the paint.

In the regular season, he might be ok because the opponent doesn't give a shit and will play straight up defence. In the playoffs, they're throwing the kitchen sink. Anyone who can't shoot will have to shoot.

The Raptors were even leaving a competent player like Bledsoe wide open to double and triple Giannis.

Lakers could probably get Seth Curry for the same money. That would be an amazing fit :tuttosport:
It most certainly would

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Klay shot 60% from 3!

Depending on which 3rd max we get, or if we get him at all, id still take a veteran minimum Rondo on the team. You need a 3andD back court with James, but you also need someone to run the point when James isnt there, and Rondo fits that. I think if our backup PG doesent shoot worse than Gasol or Siakam did in the finals, we will do fine

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Please Kawhi, don't go to LA. You don't need to play with the toxic cunt prima donna. Sorry Serge, I love you man, but I really hope LA don't win anything as long as Lebum is there. You only need to wait until 2023, and then you can win again :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Please Kawhi, don't go to LA. You don't need to play with the toxic cunt prima donna. Sorry Serge, I love you man, but I really hope LA don't win anything as long as Lebum is there. You only need to wait until 2023, and then you can win again :D
I can taste your tears already, dude. Delicious.

For real though, unless we have convinced New Orleans to hold off on the deal until July 30th, and AD to waive his trade bonus, we're well short of max cap space.:sad:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can taste your tears already, dude. Delicious.

For real though, unless we have convinced New Orleans to hold off on the deal until July 30th, and AD to waive his trade bonus, we're well short of max cap space.:sad:
I don't dislike The Lakers, far from it. Shaq, Kobe, Magic, Kareem, and Worthy are all great great players, and some of my favorites. I always rooted for the Lakers against those smug cuntish Leprechauns of House Celtics :p Now, there's a team I can't stand, along with Mormon Fags Utah and The Mavs.

I just don't want Lebum to win, EVER!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't dislike The Lakers, far from it. Shaq, Kobe, Magic, Kareem, and Worthy are all great great players, and some of my favorites. I always rooted for the Lakers against those smug cuntish Leprechauns of House Celtics :p Now, there's a team I can't stand, along with Mormon Fags Utah and The Mavs.

Hasn’t Lebum won 3 championships already? :shifty:

I hate the Celtics too. :heart:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I’m not sure what you have against Lebron.

It’s funny tho, we feel completely different. I like Lebron since he’s an amazing human being and one of the best basketball players to ever live but I hate the Lakers and hope they never win another title again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)