The NBA Thread (57 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have to admit

A Kyrie-Lonzo backcourt could be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

And Paul Pierce can eat a big fat dick.

God damn, could you possibly be any more jealous
What did Pierce do? Or are you referring to his D.Wade comments?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I didn't say it would work, I just said that it would be interesting. As I get older, I'm looking for more entertainment value for my money.
I don’t see why they’d keep Lonzo if they get Kyrie tbh. He’d probably be bundled for the third piece if they can’t get another free agent.

Idk what Kemba is going to do, I can see him re-sign but then again who knows

- - - Updated - - -

Magic Johnson resigned
:rofl: fuck, the Lakers might get good now

- - - Updated - - -

He didn’t even tell Jeanie Buss! Lolol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Attachments

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just woke up, and this is what I missed...........................................................

I hope that Jeanie realizes that the one common, negative thread in all of this is Rob Pelinka.

- - - Updated - - -

Get some basketball people in there.

David Griffin, Sam Hinkie et al

- - - Updated - - -

And get THIS MAN into the front office.

kobe.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I will always love Magic, but not telling Jeanie ahead of time really pissed me off. She didn't deserve that.

- - - Updated - - -

He handled this all wrong. All wrong.

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why did they choose Magic over Jerry West? Both are legendary Lakers, but Jerry might be the best GM ever.

They didn't choose Magic over West. Jerry was not a full time GM anymore. He was, and is in an advisor role. Jerry offered his services to Magic, but he turned him down.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just read that Monty Williams is being considered for the head coach position. If I knew that he was even being looked at, this is the guy that I would put front and center. A man of incredible integrity and character.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I just read that Monty Williams is being considered for the head coach position. If I knew that he was even being looked at, this is the guy that I would put front and center. A man of incredible integrity and character.
I mean he’s an assistant coach. I hope he stays with us but good for him if he gets the big bucks. Just seems like a weird target to me.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I mean he’s an assistant coach. I hope he stays with us but good for him if he gets the big bucks. Just seems like a weird target to me.

Brett Brown, Mike Budenholzer were assistant coaches. I don't see how that makes any difference. Williams has coaching experience with the Pelicans, a resume of being an assistant coach at several places, including the USA olympic team, and was an executive with San Antonio. He is also widely respected and loved by players.

I honestly thought that he was out of coaching circles after his wife was killed. I'm glad to see that he was able to get back in the game. He's one of the good guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 54)