The NBA Thread (81 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The ESPN article I read made it seem like an extortion deal. Chick was pursuing a romantic relationship and wanted 68k after the alleged assault.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
To make matters worse, it is being reported that the Knicks told the Mavericks that they were only extortion charges
I feel like the Mavs had to have known about it. I’m sure their legal team was consulted. Probably just weighed the pros and cons and decided it was worth it

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I have another list to try. The "What could have been" top ten list. Players that through injury or other unfortunate circumstances could have been a hall of famer, or if they already are, then in the top 10 of all time. In no particular order

Bill Walton
Len Bias
Brandon Roy
Greg Oden
Drazen Petrovic
Sam Bowie
Reggie Lewis
LLoyd Daniels
Derrick Rose

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, that's only 9.

Arvydas Sabonis (could not come to the NBA earlier because of political reasons, became a hall of famer anyways)
Yao Ming (his feet unfortunately are made of glass)
T-Mac (hall of famer who could've done much more)
Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury, Gilbert Arenas (all had exceptional talents but never put all efforts into the game)
Darius Miles , Josh Howard (These were decent players who had everything to become much better)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
They ran out of 10-day contracts. I just thought it was funny because for a second I thought it was Magic Johnson.
I think the last thing they would want right now is to sign anyone that would actually help them win some games. No point when they now have Lebron, Ball, Ingram, Hart and now Kuzma out for the rest of the year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@ALC

Giannis just destroyed you, on your home court. No Brogdon, Mirotic, and Bledsoe ejected after 3 minutes. Your 76ers better figure out how to stop him if you're going to win that championship you predicted. :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC

Giannis just destroyed you, on your home court. No Brogdon, Mirotic, and Bledsoe ejected after 3 minutes. Your 76ers better figure out how to stop him if you're going to win that championship you predicted. :p
Idk what you mean by destroyed, the Bucks won by 6.

Anyways, the Sixers have been terrible these last few games 5 losses in the last 7 games iirc, they just don’t seem to care since the third seed is somewhat secure. Hopefully it’s juts a sign of Brown experimenting and trying new things in offense to get the big 4 used to each other.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Idk what you mean by destroyed, the Bucks won by 6.

Anyways, the Sixers have been terrible these last few games 5 losses in the last 7 games iirc, they just don’t seem to care since the third seed is somewhat secure. Hopefully it’s juts a sign of Brown experimenting and trying new things in offense to get the big 4 used to each other.
I didn’t mean the Bucks destroyed the Sixers. Giannis himself destroyed the Sixers. You had no answer for him. 45 points on 13-22 shooting, 16-21 from the ft line, 13 boards, 6 assists, 5 blocks, 0 turnovers.

You need to figure out how to slow him down.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I didn’t mean the Bucks destroyed the Sixers. Giannis himself destroyed the Sixers. You had no answer for him. 45 points on 13-22 shooting, 16-21 from the ft line, 13 boards, 6 assists, 5 blocks, 0 turnovers.

In Philly's defense, Giannis won't just be their problem.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

That’s usually how the Sixers play games, one player goes off and they focus on letting the rest of the team not score.

We probably need a new coach

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
God damn, D Wade. Don't leave :sigh:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@DwyaneWade</a>’s legacy is bigger than basketball. Watch how we surprised him in honor of his <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/OneLastDance?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#OneLastDance</a>. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ThisBudsFor3?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#ThisBudsFor3</a> <a href="https://t.co/naFsONpRjN">pic.twitter.com/naFsONpRjN</a></p>&mdash; Budweiser (@budweiserusa) <a href="">April 9, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The Lakers are going to interview Kyrie.

Good luck, @King of kings and @postironic and @three quarters of this forum

Maybe they can try for K.Love next

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have to admit

A Kyrie-Lonzo backcourt could be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

And Paul Pierce can eat a big fat dick.

God damn, could you possibly be any more jealous

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 74)