The NBA Thread (74 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Paul scored a few great shots though, like the one in the video above. If he's out, Houston has big big problems to finish this positively
:agree:

i approved of all his shots, he puts so much pressure on their defense every single time, they even started doubleteaming him off the ball in the end. massive difference when hes on the bench vs on the court, and even if he didnt shoot well percentage wise, he scored some crucial points and willed his team to the victory. ill take that over "efficiency" every time

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
CP3 deserves a ring, you can see how much he cares in every moment hes on the pitch

the other thing i have to say, Draymond Green is the most overrated player ever. hes a role player, yet gets voted for allstar games each year lol
:shifty: :p

I still think The Warriors will close this out in 7. Even if Paul plays, he won't be @ 100% and Iguodala might come back for the Warriors.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
CP3 deserves a ring, you can see how much he cares in every moment hes on the pitch

the other thing i have to say, Draymond Green is the most overrated player ever. hes a role player, yet gets voted for allstar games each year lol
That's because the standard has dropped and NBA has changed, back in the days someone like Green would need to have a huge impact to be selected for all-star.

Some NBA analyst and fans also think that the GSW would win against 90's Bulls:sergio:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Warriors were bad. Their last possession pretty much sums up their entire game. A lot of mistakes, missed open shot, and all their stars just choked. Houston played great D, they got under their skin and they deserved to win. G6 will be tough as hell without CP3. I reckon we'll see G7 and I hope he will make a comeback. They need him badly.
As for the Celtics, nothing can surprise me now. They're amazing at TD Garden. Expecting 7 games though. Go C's.
I've never seen anyone like Doncic in European basketball. He's so good, it's incredible. Won the EC, Euroleague, Euroleague Rising Star for 2nd year in a row, MVP. Mindblowing facts. He is ready for the NBA.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's because the standard has dropped and NBA has changed, back in the days someone like Green would need to have a huge impact to be selected for all-star.

Some NBA analyst and fans also think that the GSW would win against 90's Bulls:sergio:
lol, Jordan and Pippen would eat them alive, and im not even talking about offense. these guys are struggling against a DAntoni teams defense

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thought so :D

id put Scottie on KD, Jordan on Curry, Harper on Klay, Rodman on Green and Kukoc on Iggy. each one of these players can switch on KD and Green, with Kukoc being the weakest defender probably gets scored on the most by KD, and everyone except Kukoc can switch on Curry and defend him well. bad matchup for the Warriors

- - - Updated - - -

game 7 in Boston is gonna be fantastic. props to them for keeping the game close till the end, despite not so good games from Tatum and Horford. James killed them off, but Green, Nance and Hill stepped up big time when it counted as well. cant wait to see the response from Stevens and his boys

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Celtics, and I strongly dislike that franchise, better close this shit out. The Lebum ass kissing in the media by those insufferable, supposedly unbiased, pundits and commentators has become unbearable.

Celtics vs Warriors and Warriors to win in 6.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Celtics, and I strongly dislike that franchise, better close this shit out. The Lebum ass kissing in the media by those insufferable, supposedly unbiased, pundits and commentators has become unbearable.

Celtics vs Warriors and Warriors to win in 6.
i want the Rockets to win it all. sick of the Cavs and Warriors, and i hate the Cs franchise (love many of their current group of players and their coach tho)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i want the Rockets to win it all. sick of the Cavs and Warriors, and i hate the Cs franchise (love many of their current group of players and their coach tho)
It'd be nice to see a Rockets vs Celtics finals, but I don't see the Rockets winning without a healthy, fully fit Paul; coupled with Iggy's probable return, I'm afraid it's the Warriors' series to lose.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It'd be nice to see a Rockets vs Celtics finals, but I don't see the Rockets winning without a healthy, fully fit Paul; coupled with Iggy's probable return, I'm afraid it's the Warriors' series to lose.
a game 7 can always go either way, and Warriors' masks fell off, showing their true choking faces in this series. but youre right, they have very slim chances without CP3. hopefully he makes it back for the last game

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
a game 7 can always go either way, and Warriors' masks fell off, showing their true choking faces in this series. but youre right, they have very slim chances without CP3. hopefully he makes it back for the last game
GSW gets so many breaks in that regard. CP3 this year. Kawhi last year. Irving and Love both out in 2016.

Hope Houston pulls it off. Would love to see Chris Paul win a title. Such a silky smooth basketball player. One of the most enjoyable players to watch in the league.

I will never cheer for the Celtics though, as a Lakers fan. Respect what the franchise has done, but despise that club more than any other team in basketball.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
thought so :D

id put Scottie on KD, Jordan on Curry, Harper on Klay, Rodman on Green and Kukoc on Iggy. each one of these players can switch on KD and Green, with Kukoc being the weakest defender probably gets scored on the most by KD, and everyone except Kukoc can switch on Curry and defend him well. bad matchup for the Warriors

- - - Updated - - -

game 7 in Boston is gonna be fantastic. props to them for keeping the game close till the end, despite not so good games from Tatum and Horford. James killed them off, but Green, Nance and Hill stepped up big time when it counted as well. cant wait to see the response from Stevens and his boys
Rodman and Green would be funny :D

Scottie on KD would practically kill off the game pretty early. Him and Jordan when defending were just savages let alone Rodman.

I really wonder at times MJ today how much he would average a game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lebron has this on switch that just makes him UNPLAYABLE, its fairly insane, I'm rooting for Celtics in the matchup, but you cant help admire what a beast he is. Yeah Cleveland should win at home, but Celtics are better then, and just whenever they have a run going, Lebron just goes "nuh uh" and makes effortlessly godly point, pass or block to demoralize them. It doesnt help the mofo is shooting 3s like he is Curry in some games now.

And fvck you all, but I hope Rockets lose, even if GSW are bit of chokers in close games, they should defenitely have enough arsenal to get it over the stretch hopefully. Just need more ball movement and release less on these ridicolous hot and cold iso games which they seemed to regressed to, compared to their usual earlier team ball offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)