The NBA Thread (75 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I agree, just wasn't sure what you were talking about. I hope Westbrook gets it, imo he had a monster season and the Thunder wouldn't make the playoffs without him.
I think he meant Kawhi.
I hope Kawhi gets it, but most probably Westbrook will win it.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys please invade Georgia again?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
OMG Ronn you on mars

Georgia atack South Ocetia & Killed thousands of civilians
Laika, Russian Empire evil. Georgia peaceful, beautiful nation, with good wine, beautiful women, beautiful landscapes.

Angry, ugly, Russian mob stirs up trouble in Ossetia and causes war. Then kills thousands of Georgian civilians.

Russia is just tired of drinking shitty Moldovan wines, and want delicious Georgian wines back in the empire.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Laika, Russian Empire evil. Georgia peaceful, beautiful nation, with good wine, beautiful women, beautiful landscapes.

Angry, ugly, Russian mob stirs up trouble in Ossetia and causes war. Then kills thousands of Georgian civilians.

Russia is just tired of drinking $#@!ty Moldovan wines, and want delicious Georgian wines back in the empire.
:agree:

Zaza is a scumbag, it was clearly intentional.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If they give it to Harden after that performance on Thursday the awards will be a joke forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John Wall (and Wizards in general) showed Harden (and Rockets) how you ball hard and not go home like a bitch in their latest game. Absolute kicked in extra shift like hell.

Wish they face Cavs instead of Boston for sure, more likely to give them a fight really, Boston too predictable despite a ridicolous IT.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
John Wall (and Wizards in general) showed Harden (and Rockets) how you ball hard and not go home like a bitch in their latest game. Absolute kicked in extra shift like hell.

Wish they face Cavs instead of Boston for sure, more likely to give them a fight really, Boston too predictable despite a ridicolous IT.
It's not over yet. Game 7 is tonight.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know, I'm guessing Boston will jam their way through due to IT, Horford stop being useless, the defensive role players actually step up, who knows, but I hope Wizard prevails. I dont even like them particularly, but on sheer effort and drive they deserve to go through.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah I'm with you. Chance of a competitive Celtics-Cavs series is zero. For Cavs-Wizards it's around 10%.
Game 7s are always unpredictable.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Thanks bro, trusting the process :tup:
Well you get our unprotected pick next year.

But in the meantime................................................

@Salvo @zizinho

WE GOT THE #2 PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WE KEEP OUR 2019 FIRST ROUND PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 70)