The NBA Thread (49 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i checked them both now, Simmons has the better stats (which is probably why people see him as the bigger prospect) but Ingram is a whole year younger. i know 2 people that follow NCAA on a weekly basis atleast, and they both told me to check Simmons out when i asked them about interesting prospects (that was 4 months ago though). i dont watch NBA as regularly as i used to, yet alone the NCAA of which i know as little as about the Chinese Basketball League nowadays (i didnt even know who Ingram was until half an hour ago). i'll watch some more Ingram videos, physically hes awesome and has a great shot too. could be the type of player i love

- - - Updated - - -

oh and he plays for Duke, i always liked their players. Mike Krzyzewski is a fantastic coach for developing young players. another + for Ingram

You're welcome :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It would be interesting to see what they do if they win 1st pick on lottery
Not sure, to tell you the truth. It is very well known that Simmons WANTS to be a Laker.

Badly.

But what I am more curious of, is what happens if they get the #3 pick instead? To me, this draft is 2-deep in Franchise players, so I am thinking that they trade it for future picks, since they still owe Orlando and Philly their #1 pick in the future

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
@KingofKings

I agree that the Lakers shouldnt trade all of their assets for someone like Cousins, but with what happening in SacTown i think the lakers could get for a reduced price.
Getting someone like Cousins would make the Lakers more tempting destination for KD, and if the lakers have any chance of competing in the next few years they should be all over him.

But first and most importantly they should fire Byron Scott, he's a shit coach who's can't even develop young players, lakers missed out on Thibs, maybe they should consider Luke Walton or Scott brooks.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@KingofKings

I agree that the Lakers shouldnt trade all of their assets for someone like Cousins, but with what happening in SacTown i think the lakers could get for a reduced price.
Getting someone like Cousins would make the Lakers more tempting destination for KD, and if the lakers have any chance of competing in the next few years they should be all over him.

But first and most importantly they should fire Byron Scott, he's a shit coach who's can't even develop young players, lakers missed out on Thibs, maybe they should consider Luke Walton or Scott brooks.
Truth be told, I would prefer Brooks or Walton to Thibodeau anyway. So I was pretty ambivalent to the whole situation. Plus, there was no way the Lakers were going to give him total control the way he now has it in Minnesota

- - - Updated - - -

My first choice is Walton, and my 2nd is Brooks

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Truth be told, I would prefer Brooks or Walton to Thibodeau anyway. So I was pretty ambivalent to the whole situation. Plus, there was no way the Lakers were going to give him total control the way he now has it in Minnesota

- - - Updated - - -

My first choice is Walton, and my 2nd is Brooks
Fair enough :tup:

How do you guys find the time the follow so many professional sports teams?
We have nothing better to do, but seriously, i am only follow football and the NBA right now, used to follow a lot of sports back in the day.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything. Just curious. There's guys on here who follow teams in the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB as well as Juve (and other football leagues) and have time to play video games and watch TV series. It's insane :D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Lol didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything. Just curious. There's guys on here who follow teams in the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB as well as Juve (and other football leagues) and have time to play video games and watch TV series. It's insane :D
Yeah, especially those scandinavians have nothing to worry about, all they do is watch sports.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How do you guys find the time the follow so many professional sports teams?
Lines upon lines of cocaine

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough :tup:

We have nothing better to do, but seriously, i am only follow football and the NBA right now, used to follow a lot of sports back in the day.
But I do agree that Scott absolutely has to go. I didn't like that hire from the beginning, because I knew that it was only going to be about Kobe for those two years with him at the helm.

I just hope Kupchak can undo the damage from here on out.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey.

I'm gonna be a daddy soon

:heart:
Wait. What?

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the.............................................................

What????????????????????????????????????

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How far along?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wait. What?

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the.............................................................

What????????????????????????????????????

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How far along?
12 weeks. So not "soon" but due at the end of the year. Yeah. I thought you'd like to hear this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)