Lakers win :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No one should be able to do this in their last game. Wow
This guy is 37 with 20 seasons behind him. Unbelievable

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the sadest sports moment since Del Piero left to me

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
warriors' record is also unbelievable. i remember the bulls setting 72-10, and that time, most pundits said that it would always stand.

btw kobe is obviously the player who scored the most points on his farewell match. insane.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
@KingOfKings

I am sure you watched both teams, the 96 bulls and this year Warriors which in my mind along the 2001 lakers are the GOAT teams.
Wich team is better between the 96 bulls and this year W's ?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@KingOfKings

I am sure you watched both teams, the 96 bulls and this year Warriors which in my mind along the 2001 lakers are the GOAT teams.
Wich team is better between the 96 bulls and this year W's ?
The '96 Bulls. That team had the greatest player of all time. That same greatest player of all time was also one of three absolute defensive wizards on the team (Jordan, Pippen, Rodman). The team had length, good depth, could stretch the floor, and absolutely lock you down.

As great as Curry is and as much as I love him, you don't bet against Jordan. Ever. Never Ever.

If the Warriors have a weakness, it is lack of size. I really think that if the Clippers don't stumble over themselves, and if Griffin can be useful, they can give the Warriors all they can handle.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I sort of expected him to be there though. He knows Bryant (who speaks Italian btw) and has always hinted at being a Lakers fan.
I wasn't talking about Del Piero :D

I was just :touched: about Kobe

And no, I didn't know that kobe spoke Italian.........................................

I'm going to hit you

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wasn't talking about Del Piero :D

I was just :touched: about Kobe

And no, I didn't know that kobe spoke Italian.........................................

I'm going to hit you
I assumed you knew about Kobe speaking Italian, that part was meant for other posters. Also, I was kindly informing people that this friendship was probably not formed through Del Piero's excellent English.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lemmy and Bowie are dead but Avril is still alive.

Yeah, that works
I know :(.

I got to say Kobe retiring makes me feel old. NBA isn't big in Belgium, but I do remember watching him and Iverson with my brother. The both of us are Lakers fans, but we simply liked the fact that Iverson was, well, short :D.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The '96 Bulls. That team had the greatest player of all time. That same greatest player of all time was also one of three absolute defensive wizards on the team (Jordan, Pippen, Rodman). The team had length, good depth, could stretch the floor, and absolutely lock you down.

As great as Curry is and as much as I love him, you don't bet against Jordan. Ever. Never Ever..
I agree, even if the Ws this year is historically great team, and Curry is having an incredible year, the 96 bulls team is just a bad matchup for them. Great defensive, athletic, tall team that can switch everything, Harper, Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc and Rodman would kill the warriors small lineup..
The rules would also be a deciding factor, playing by 90's rules or nowadays rules..
If the Warriors have a weakness, it is lack of size. I really think that if the Clippers don't stumble over themselves, and if Griffin can be useful, they can give the Warriors all they can handle.
Don't think it's really a problem for the Ws, their small lineup of Curry, Klay, Barnes, Iggy and Dray is historically great, draymond is a great defender for his size and no team can stay with them, so they need to go small to cope. The clippers give the warriors fits because tend to stay big when the warriors go small and punish them on the offensive boards...The problem is the Clippers don't have it in them to not choke when it's matter, i say this and CP is my favourite NBA player right now.
I can't see a scenario where the Ws don't win a title this year ( i hope it doesn't happen )....
Maybe if Blake can be back to last year playoffs form, the clips will have a puncher chance against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 75)