The NBA Thread (39 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
David west signs with Spurs for the minimum ( roughly 1.3 mil/year IIRC ) after opting out from his 10 mil last year of contract with Indiana. :tup:

The spurs are stacked.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Salvo @zizinho

Las Vegas Summer league basketball begins tonight.

Randle, Russell, Nance, A. Brown, Clarkson, Upshaw, Black will all be there on the roster. Watch for Upshaw to see how he does.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ubuntu is the not so distant cousin of the Mandingo tribe.Not blessed with the same member length, Ubuntus are instead of much taller stature. D'Angelo Russell has Ubuntu lineage but he still has the mojo and mating rituals of a Mandingo.
Oh.

Ok. I can sleep now, having been privy to this absolutely useless piece of information

Thank you :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kobe :sigh:

Please let this be it, man. This is such a bad way to go out. No more after this season. Please.

And can someone tell Byron Scott that it is perfectly OK to play Randle, Clarkson, Russell and Nance in the 4th quarter even if they are getting blown out by 40? These kids need to play, and play a lot

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kobe is done sadly. hes clearly not a forward, shoots way too many 3s, is a liability defensively and is nowhere near the player he was. hope he plays this season out and retires or goes to Europe/China if he still insists on playing.

as for the Lakers, i dont know how good the draft class is this year but they should spend another year at the bottom of the league and try to draft one more (or two) young talented player(s). at this point, i think we have no chance on Durant or any other top free agent (was hoping we could get Durant this year and either trade for Westbrook or get him a year later, but that wont happen sadly), so getting a new coach (sorry Byron) and try to get back to the top with this group of young players.

it will take a while, but i dont think we have any other choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 34)