The NBA Thread (73 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So I was listening to a radio station in LA, and they said that in order for the Lakers to get Cousins, they would have had to give up the #2, the #27, the #34, Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, AND absorb Carl Landry ' s contract as well.

Yeah. Fuck you Sacramento

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So.

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo sports says that the Lakers are looking to add BOTH LaMarcus Aldridge and DeAndre Jordan.

How the hell are they going to do that? They can't amnesty Kobe Bryant. They've already used that clause once on Metta World Peace.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's a great rebounder and shot blocker not so as a defensive anchor.

So, he made all NBA-Defensive 1st team because he can't play defense?

- - - Updated - - -

Teams need that type of center in the middle, which is why I'm hoping and praying that Robert Upshaw can show something in the Summer League and in Pre-Season.

Hey, I was right about Jordan Clarkson last year, maybe lightning will strike twice

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So.

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo sports says that the Lakers are looking to add BOTH LaMarcus Aldridge and DeAndre Jordan.

How the hell are they going to do that? They can't amnesty Kobe Bryant. They've already used that clause once on Metta World Peace.
That would be a sick combo, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So, he made all NBA-Defensive 1st team because he can't play defense?

- - - Updated - - -

Teams need that type of center in the middle, which is why I'm hoping and praying that Robert Upshaw can show something in the Summer League and in Pre-Season.

Hey, I was right about Jordan Clarkson last year, maybe lightning will strike twice
:tup:

Jordan isn't a max player to me

- - - Updated - - -

Tyson Chandler?

would you take him @King of Kings?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know that old saying Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me?

Did anyone REALLY think that having Kobe be part of the presentation for Lamarcus Aldridge was going to end any other way than him taking the Lakers off his list ? :howler:

Seriously, why the fuck do you let Kobe Bryant be part of this. He's not even supposed to be on this team after next year.

Unless..........................................................

oh no.................................

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Kobe's ego is just wow. Never ever thought that having him on the roster could be so deterrent for other players. The guy should chill out for once, take a backseat and still be important but it's obviously not gonna happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 64)

• Ali