The NBA Thread (25 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Depends on what they do in free agency. Now that my boy Anderson got drafted by the Mavericks, I hope that Jefferson from Arizona or Looney from UCLA will be there

- - - Updated - - -

Welp. So much for Jefferson

- - - Updated - - -

Cleveland needs a shooter and the dude from Georgia State is there
We shall see, FA should be interesting. I wonder who we will target. How do you see us lining up next year, assuming we don't get a big fish for that C spot.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if we would make a play for K Love.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We shall see, FA should be interesting. I wonder who we will target. How do you see us lining up next year, assuming we don't get a big fish for that C spot.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if we would make a play for K Love.

Of course they will make a play for him.

He's a California kid and for God's sake his uncle is the lead singer of the Beach Boys

As far as a center is concerned, they will probably try to find a rim protector, not someone who will get you 20 ppg

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm going to bed. I'll find out what they do in the 2nd round when I wake up.

After feeling excited about Russell, this pick right here kinda makes me feel like a football in the Patriots locker room

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Basketball died after the Detroit era, after Boston's first title and Kobes' s first tittle after Shaq's departure shit really hit the fan and became pure garbage. Was good to see the core of the San Antonio side I grew up watching still kicking it strong. But ya ball lost a lot of its charm for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Was great seeing iguadala get his ring, did it for Allen :touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Salvo

Well, I'm pretty happy with their 2nd round pick. A prototypical 3 and D wing.

However, I am far more intrigued by a player who wasn't drafted that will be going to the summer league this season. Possibly the best rim protector in the draft. Someone who needs to control his demons.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/21/8627453/nba-draft-2015-robert-upshaw-washington-sleeper

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015/6/25/8849989/nba-draft-robert-upshaw-la-lakers-summer-league
:tup: sounds good.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@King of Kings, what are the chances that they selected these players (Russell and Nance) by the influence of the Kings, so we can trade them for Cousins? could they plan to team up Cousins and Aldridge/Love with Bryant?

- - - Updated - - -

i hope they dont trade away Randle and Clarkson...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@King of Kings, what are the chances that they selected these players (Russell and Nance) by the influence of the Kings, so we can trade them for Cousins? could they plan to team up Cousins and Aldridge/Love with Bryant?

- - - Updated - - -

i hope they dont trade away Randle and Clarkson...
Then they could have traded the #2 pick yesterday to Sacramento. Everyone knew that Minnesota was going to take Towns. That was the only given in yesterday's draft.

So no, I don't think they did that for that purpose.

And they couldn't afford Cousins AND a Max contract like Aldridge, even if they trade away Randle and Clarkson. Aldridge can get 18.8 million, and Cousins makes 16.9. That is 35.7 million. Randle makes 3.1 and Clarkson makes 800K, and they have 24 million in Cap space. The numbers wouldn't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 20)