The NBA Thread (60 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It doesn't really prove anything though, we know he's one of the best but winning it after being in the league 8-9 seasons now and not having a ring so far makes it worthless imo. Not until he wins a ring will they mean anything again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fuck you ac milan :angry:

If our team knew how to fucking make free throws, we would've won comfortably. How much fucking bullshit is that?! How do professional basketball players not know how to make a bunch of fucking free throws? I had a better shooting percentage when I was in third grade ffs! That shit would embarrass even Shaq! WTF!!!!!!! So annoying! BS!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No. I read the papers. Believe the hype. Jeremy Lin is a superhero and the Knicks are cruising to the title. :weee:

Oh the Linsanity!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:D the most boring team in the planet, i dont think i ever watched a spurs home game and didnt knock out before half time
They might be boring, but that team is legit 10-11 deep in their rotation, and they have been doing that all season long. I can't see another team beating them to be honest.

And we can forget about the Celtics beating the heat. As long as David Stern is running the show, the Heat will not lose a game during these playoffs due to bad refereeing against them.

5 technicals against the Celtics, and maybe 2 of them were legitimate. This has been even worse than what the Lakers benefitted from in 2002

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 50)