The NBA Thread (80 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Karl Malone, John Stockton, Gary Payton, Vince Carter, Jason Kidd, T-Mac, Shaq, Tim Duncan, Jason Richardson, Yao Ming, Reggie Miller, MJ, Allen Iverson, David Robinson, Scottie Pippen, Gilbert Arenas (2006), Jermaine O'Neal (Pacers), Richard Jefferson (Nets), Kenyon Martin, Shawn Marion, Grant Hill, Steve Nash, Chauncey Billups, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Corey Maggette, Joe Johnson, Penny Hardaway, Charles Barkely, Stephon Marbury, Patrick Ewing, Hakeem Olajuwon, Kobe, Carmelo, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, KG, Dwight Howard, Amare, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh & Dirk are all players that made the NBA interesting in the early to mid 2000s. A lot of them now are no good, ageing or retired.

And fuck Lebron.

Ron Artest (World Peace) :sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:delpiero:

The most talented basketball player ever :touched: I've became a regular NBA follower because of him. Man how much i miss him.
I wouldn't say that at all maybe Top 25-50 but not most talented player ever. But yeah he also made me a big NBA fan back in the day. Heck, I even had the Orlando Home AND Away kits with McGrady #1 on the back.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I wouldn't say that at all maybe Top 25-50 but not most talented player ever. But yeah he also made me a big NBA fan back in the day. Heck, I even had the Orlando Home AND Away kits with McGrady #1 on the back.
Pure Talent, no one came close to Tmac, he got the perfect combination between athleticism, skillset, Bball IQ.... It's just his unwillingess to practice and back problems who stopped him. Kobe, Vince,MJ all said that tmac had GOAT potentiel but he couldn't fullfill it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pure Talent, no one came close to Tmac, he got the perfect combination between athleticism, skillset, Bball IQ.... It's just his unwillingess to practice and back problems who stopped him. Kobe, Vince,MJ all said that tmac had GOAT potentiel but he couldn't fullfill it.
GOAT no way, never was going to be better than MJ even if he fulfilled his potential but he would still have been top 10 all time. More potential than Kobe. It all came down to injuries though. Not even MJ had to carry a whole team by himself as he had Pippen and other guys with the Bulls. McGrady mostly had to carry the Magic and Houston by himself because Grant Hill and Yao Ming were always injured. Too much pressure and rresponsibility was too much for his body and some people are just more injury prone than others and he was pushed over the edge. He was probably the best player in the world in the 02-03 season. Raped the Pistons in the first finals round up until the last few games when they double and triple teamed him. Who knows what he could have done if he was on a team with someone like Shaq or Duncan...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
GOAT no way, never was going to be better than MJ even if he fulfilled his potential but he would still have been top 10 all time. More potential than Kobe. It all came down to injuries though. Not even MJ had to carry a whole team by himself as he had Pippen and other guys with the Bulls. McGrady mostly had to carry the Magic and Houston by himself because Grant Hill and Yao Ming were always injured. Too much pressure and rresponsibility was too much for his body and some people are just more injury prone than others and he was pushed over the edge. He was probably the best player in the world in the 02-03 season. Raped the Pistons in the first finals round up until the last few games when they double and triple teamed him. Who knows what he could have done if he was on a team with someone like Shaq or Duncan...
MJ had the talent, the will, the heart, the workethic....Mcgrady is the most talented player ever :stuckup: the thing he could do in a basketball court, no one could come close. Ask kobe about that .

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
MJ had the talent, the will, the heart, the workethic....Mcgrady is the most talented player ever :stuckup: the thing he could do in a basketball court, no one could come close. Ask kobe about that .
Tracey was a talent for sure. Watched his whole career and he shoulda stayed in Toronto with Vince. Definately win more playoff games together

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'd love to see T-Mac go somewhere more competitive like Boston, Miami, Lakers etc. He can still be effective if he can manage to play 20-30mins a game. He's barely getting any game time in Atlanta and had to complain to play more minutes. I don't even have a favourite team anymore...more of a T-Mac fan really :D I support whoever he plays for.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Those injuries just took the life out of him, and it's a shame. He had some very special skills.

FYI, if you all are interested in who next year's rookie of the year and #1 draft pick will be, check out Anthony Davis of Kentucky.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

and Josh Smith 24pts and 19 rbs :delpiero: scored 30 in the win vs OCT 24 hours later. Without Joe Johnson and Al Horford in both games. T-Mac got a sprained left knee in the Thunder game though :depressed

Durant = choker

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Atlanta 3 game winning streak with a win @pacers, Josh Smith is averaging 27pts and ~13 rebs in those games. @Miami tomorrow :O

T-Mac played 20 mins, scored 5 and got 6 assists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 64)