The NBA Thread (79 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The lakers went cheap hiring Mike Brown, They should've gotten Rick Adelman when he was available.

His offence is very similar too The triangle offense and his a big time coach who could've kept Kobe's ego in check.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The lakers went cheap hiring Mike Brown, They should've gotten Rick Adelman when he was available.

His offence is very similar too The triangle offense and his a big time coach who could've kept Kobe's ego in check.
I think they hired Mike Brown because they wanted to get away from the triangle offense.

Now there are rumors that the players are pushing for more triangle offense type plays, because you know, that offense didn't do anything for them for the past decade.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The problem that the Lakers have, and honestly this is their own damn fault for literally selling away 1st round draft picks for cash, and trading them away when it wasn't necessary to, is that with the exception of Bynum, there are really no tradeable assets that they can package in a deal on their own and get better. Trading gasol would be a lateral move at best, and he is going to be 32 over the summer. His trade value is only going to go down. Bynum should not be traded under any circumstance whatsoever. They have 2 first round picks this year, but I can guarantee you that they will only end up being sold at the draft.

And in Cleveland, at least lebron did a much better job of getting his teammates involved than what kobe is doing right now. there was a stretch this season where Kobe was averagin about 8 assists per game, and the team was playing good basketball, but I'm honestly scratching my head at why he is becoming so selfish again this late in his career
To show he still can play better than anyone lol.

I know it's never going to happen but a Melo+(lin and/or other(s)) trade for Dwight should happen. Knicks would be sick with Amare and Dwight as the big men. They would dominate the paint every game. Amare isn't as good as Dwight defensively but he's still pretty good and a lot better offensively.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Josh Smith scoring high again; 28. Joe Johnson scored 21 in his second game back from injury. Josh Smith 1-5 3pt :sergio: he really needs to stop putting up the j so easily.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:touched: Legend. Idolised him when I was younger (and still do). Probably my favourite sportsperson ever, even more so than DP :p Although, that's probably due to the fact that I played basketball for a longgggg time and never played football for a club.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Reckon Dwight will be traded?
Doubt it.

Unless he goes to the Nets.

I keep hearing these rumors of the Bulls trying to get Gasol, but of the players that they have that are available in a trade, there's no one on that roster that excites me at all.

I heard that the lakers are trying to get Ramon Sessions. That would make some sense. He would be a big upgrade over Fisher and Blake at this point.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Doubt it.

Unless he goes to the Nets.

I keep hearing these rumors of the Bulls trying to get Gasol, but of the players that they have that are available in a trade, there's no one on that roster that excites me at all.

I heard that the lakers are trying to get Ramon Sessions. That would make some sense. He would be a big upgrade over Fisher and Blake at this point.
I also heard the Lakers want Hinrich from us. If we get someone good out of it it could be worthwhile since we already have Teague & Pargo.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I never watch NBA , accidently i bet 250 E for Orlando,i asked bwin to cancel my bet but they saied it's not possible .

I checked result @xscores.com and saw result was 84-85 i thought it was final result :sergio:

But today i saw Orlando won and i won also 625 E :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 75)