The NBA Thread (72 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
he has made 2 simple yet devastating plays which have kept the lakers in contention
Yeah I know, he has been playing stellar this post season anyway. I knew he was going to be a very good player, instead otis smith decided to trade him away for mo evans and a center who shoots three's, forgot his name :p

You watching cavs magic later on tonight?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah I know, he has been playing stellar this post season anyway. I knew he was going to be a very good player, instead otis smith decided to trade him away for mo evans and a center who shoots three's, forgot his name :p

You watching cavs magic later on tonight?
you know it, i'm getting ready to go train and then will catch the game afterwards. hopefully we will be done in time.

later mang

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Magic 99 Cavs 89

Magic take a 2-1 series lead (should've been 3-0). I think the Magic can win this; Turkoglu was having a torrid night, Howard got into foul trouble early, and yet the Magic still managed to win.

Howard needs to stop conceding unnecessary fouls early, and Turkoglu needs to have a solid game 4; if everything falls into place, Magic can take it back to Cleveland @ 3-1 ;)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Magic 99 Cavs 89

Magic take a 2-1 series lead (should've been 3-0). I think the Magic can win this; Turkoglu was having a torrid night, Howard got into foul trouble early, and yet the Magic still managed to win.

Howard needs to stop conceding unnecessary fouls early, and Turkoglu needs to have a solid game 4; if everything falls into place, Magic can take it back to Cleveland @ 3-1 ;)
I agree with you, however you have to look at turkoglu's overall game he had 10 rebounds and 7 assists almost a triple double.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Magic 99 Cavs 89

I watched the games in bits and pieces bcos of that damn Justin.tv stream.
It was imo a physical game under the basket and the Cavs Center Igulskas and another big guy who wears a mop on his head called Varejao both fouled out before Dwight did.

Courtney Lee is definitely a talent, together with Howard and Nelson, the Magic's future sure looks bright ...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Magics take a 3-1 commanding lead heading to Cleveland for game 5.

Was a slap right on Mo William's face after he guaranteed Cleveland will win the conference finals.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Varejao. Lol. In any case, Orlando had so many calls against them, so one call in their favor is the least they deserve. I say Magic in 6, as long as Howard doesn't get another technical, as it will mean an automatic suspension.

Go Magic!!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lakers are one win from the Finals. A solid performance by Kobe and the supporting cast.

Magic @ Cleveland tomorrow. Go Magic Go!!! Dwight Howard's technical in game 4 has been rescinded :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, THAT was a fucking beating.

Maybe, just Maybe, I was wrong about my Lakers afterall.

Then again though, they are a better team than they were at this time last year, with a healthy Ariza, Bynum, and now Shannon Brown, and there is no way that the Magic or the Cavs are even remotely as good as the Celtics were last year.

So, you never know

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It was a beat-down. The Nuggets were never really in it after HT. The Lakers completely steamrolled them. The question now is, can the Lakers maintain this level, this intensity and drive, or will they go back to blowing hot and cold? As much as I love the Magic, I don't think they can stop the Lakers if both teams perform @ their full potential.

I am hoping the Magic close out Cleveland tomorrow; Magic in 6, and then Lakers in the Finals in 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)