The NBA Thread (70 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Kyle Lowry was traded to the Raptors last week,the rockets got their pick for next year draft. Lowry had a fallout with Mchale and wanted out ASAP. The rockets are indeed without a PG and with tons of PF.
Oh shit, that went right past me. Forgot the moratorium ended. I knew we were trying to trade Lowry for a while. Yeah, we collect PF's like crazy. So right now we have Livingston and Boykins.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nothing will happen :D

On another news:

Jeremy Lin set to Join the rockets as the Knicks will not match.

Grant hill to join the clippers.

OJ Mayo to join the Mavericks.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Look, I'm just posting what I read.

The Lakers will be on a downward slope until 2014/2015 when Kobe's 31 million dollar salary comes off the books

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Howard and Gasol down low would be insane.
I will say this about Howard.

Unlike Bynum, he doesn't have this pre-conceived notion that he can step out to the three point line at random.

I just don't feel that the Lakers have enough tradeable assets to placate the Magic, and I find it very hard to believe that the Lakers wouldn't have to give up Gasol as well as Bynum in order to get Howard and a couple of bad contracts in return.

If it were a straight Bynum-Howard swap, then of course it makes perfect sense to make the trade. There is just no way that it can happen, even if the salaries are within the required percentages to facilitate a one-for-one trade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)