The NBA Thread (68 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I am really curious about how the Lakers will operate, they need some big changes. I can't see how they are going to do so unless they get rid of Bynum. Gasol is gone either way. How many years do you guys think Kobe has in him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Skip Bayless is all about provoking to make good TV. His journalistic objectivity is long gone.
His journalistic credibility went down the drain when he lied about saying Troy Aikman was gay.

I'm sure that his credibility was at a low point before that, but that incident was the icing on the cake

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yeah right :D

how does this compare to gary payton to the lakers?

I honestly did not see this one coming. I just got home from my Sister's house

It's all over ESPN and CBS.

From what I understand, Nash can still play. He shot 53% from the field and dished out 11 dimes per game last year.

This changes things in the Western Conference, I would think.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
but how would he fit with the slow lakers?
I think that he could fit in great with the Lakers.

Keep in mind that Nash averaged 11 assists per game with a Phoenix team that wasn't exactly brimming with athletes.

Now, one could argue that Nash won't have the ball in his hand as much as he did with Phoenix, but then you could turn around and say that he didn't have anyone like Bryant, Gasol, and Bynum to pass the ball too either.

He could actually put up the same type of numbers next year while handling the ball a little less.

He's one of the greatest PG's of all time, and I don't think that anyone can deny that. He is definitely not what he used to be, but he was astonishingly efficient last year.

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 22:21 ----------

I mean, we will see what happens, and what other moves get made, but, considering that they gave up 2 first round draft picks (Didn't have to give anyone up due to the Odom trade exception from last year), the Lakers are a better team than they were at this time yesterday.

I'm cautiosly optimistic

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
38 though, trying to maximise Kobe. I would have loved someone younger but yeah if he can keep playing at this level it should be good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)