The NBA Thread (51 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
End of season NBA can be so shit.

After the weekend I want to know who y'all want to draft in the spot(s) your teams have.

Your team has my teams draft pick.

So you tell me who to draft in that pick.:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I mostly tune in during playoffs — not during regular season

What's ur team @JuveJay?

So since you a knicks fan, you mean you don't watch playoffs at all past 1st round? Cause they will get worked by Cavs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Your team has my teams draft pick.

So you tell me who to draft in that pick.:mad:
Oh shit I forgot haha. Also wasn't sure if you had another pick from elsewhere.

Tbh I mostly tune in during playoffs — not during regular season

What's ur team @JuveJay?
The Jazz. So basically I'm super white and good for 82 games, after that just don't bother. I also suspect Utah might draft the whitest guy in the draft as it stands, but I'll see where they finish in the draft first.

Jul 15, 2006
The Jazz. So basically I'm super white and good for 82 games, after that just don't bother. I also suspect Utah might draft the whitest guy in the draft as it stands, but I'll see where they finish in the draft first.
That's cool I was surprised to see Markkanen develop into an Allstar player. Who's tanking for Wemby?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Magic haven't made the playoffs in years.

As long as LeBum the Fake Goat and Street Clothes get fucked in the playoffs, I'm happy.

I don't want to watch another segment on NBA TV or TNT dedicated to throating LeBum and his mediocre squad.
If Davis is Street Clothes, what does that make Kawhi, PG and KD?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's cool I was surprised to see Markkanen develop into an Allstar player. Who's tanking for Wemby?
This Jazz team couldn't tank if me, you, Osman, Allegri and Pogba suited up for them. I can count on one hand the amount of times they got blown out, they keep every game close and can even win with scrubs. Great team spirit, been fun to watch this year.

Spurs, Rockets, Pistons have clearly been doing it. Hopefully they all miss him, lol. I'd be delighted from 9th or 10th to luckily jump to 4th or 5th and grab a Thompson or Jarace Walker. He's basically Jarred Vanderbilt with offensive talent.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
those guys have actual injuries and are up there in age. AD seems to get hurt for no reason at all
I have no idea what you try to say.

PG since joining Clippers in 2019 played 48, 54, 31, 56 gamesgames
Kawhi same timespan played 57, 52, 0, 50 games

Davis played 62, 36, 40, 55 games. I'll cut KD some slack since he recovered from a career altering injury. I don't know how you differentiate between actual injuries and getting hurt for no reason at all and what difference it makes, but AD is playing more often than those guys, hence the street clothes name is dumb

Jul 15, 2006
This Jazz team couldn't tank if me, you, Osman, Allegri and Pogba suited up for them. I can count on one hand the amount of times they got blown out, they keep every game close and can even win with scrubs. Great team spirit, been fun to watch this year.

Spurs, Rockets, Pistons have clearly been doing it. Hopefully they all miss him, lol. I'd be delighted from 9th or 10th to luckily jump to 4th or 5th and grab a Thompson or Jarace Walker. He's basically Jarred Vanderbilt with offensive talent.

Thx for the breakdown ser! Gonna be interesting to see where he lands

I forgot that y'all let Donovan Mitchell leave too in the summer

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Davis is Street Clothes, what does that make Kawhi, PG and KD?
Fuck all of them. Pussy ass mofos making millions. I just want Westbrook to shit on the Lakers for the way they mistreated him.

I know you and PI are prime Lebron throaters, so I can understand. You guys should be on that show with Skip, another dude with Lebron's dick deep in his anus.

- - - Updated - - -

What an angry little man :lol:
Correction: I am an angry big man motherfucker - don't you dare forget it :D :heart: :b81:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
agree
Great team spirit, been fun to watch this year.
I love Kessler
Spurs, Rockets, Pistons have clearly been doing it.
Rockets are 50% doing the tanking, another 50% is because we are truly trash as a team right now. But this is our last year tanking, thunders have our first round picks from 24 to 26.
Pistons are also trash. The only team that is 100% doing the tanking is Spurs imo.
I forgot that y'all let Donovan Mitchell leave too in the summer
He is overrated and it's wise to let him go, Gobert too.

btw Wemby belongs to those high-risk-high-reward type of draft. If you have the 1st pick its definitely gonna be him, but he could be another Oden, Zion, or Chet.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fuck all of them. Pussy ass mofos making millions. I just want Westbrook to shit on the Lakers for the way they mistreated him.

I know you and PI are prime Lebron throaters, so I can understand. You guys should be on that show with Skip, another dude with Lebron's dick deep in his anus.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: I am an angry big man motherfucker - don't you dare forget it :D :heart: :b81:
I never mentioned James tho:boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 43)