The NBA Thread (94 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Schröder was great, if he didn't come back in from that injury this would be a lost game. Edwards was injured I think, shouldn't have shot so much but I guess they don't have many options otherwise
D’lo and Edwards literally cancelled each other out. Cannot believe both of them were that awful.

Both teams seemed to be actively trying to lose in the 4th quarter, and then the Lakers just put it away in OT. Pretty sure the T-Wolves shot 2-16 and turned the ball over 6-7 times in the last 6 minutes of the 4th and OT.

- - - Updated - - -

abysmal show from Edwards, Schroder man of the match. overall a low quality game with easy turnovers from both sides
Garbage game, for sure. One might look at the scoreboard and think good defensive battle, but more so it was just a sloppy shitshow, where the Lakers were woeful shooting the ball for 40 minutes and then the T-Wolves completely fell apart from that point on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Congrats on making it @Osman Think it'll be an interesting series too, especially if Wolves main guys show up. Jazz saved your asses by putting an adult (Mike) into the room lol.

That means that Jazz got 9th in lottery, 16th and 28th picks.

If it stays at 9 I'm not as tempted to go with Gradey Dick (can you imagine that guy in Utah in a piss yellow jersey, lol) as all the boards say. But he is a really nice shooter. Because Lauri is so dominant I'd prefer to draft an authentic PF to accompany Olynyk. If Taylor Hendricks is available he'd be my shout. GG Jackson is also interesting and for me will go higher than the current boards. If we go up to 4 to 6 then Jarace Walker or Cam Whitmore. Any higher I think you have to take Amen Thompson, or especially Brandon Miller if he is available. But I'm kind of expecting it to be 9 or even 10 or 11, Jazz don't get lucky. The guard alternative at this spot is Cason Wallace.

16th pick I'd be happier to use on a SG as I think Clarkson may well leave. Agbaji needs space to grow, Sexton is there. THT (if he stays) has emerged as a very interesting steamroller PG. And lets be honest, Kris Dunn has absolutely balled since he joined.

Jalen Hood-Schifino is currently predicted to go around 16 but I think he'll go higher. If not take him. Rayan Rupert interests me as Jazz need better wing defense and he is a menace. I think he'd combine well to assist Sexton on help defence and fast break opportunities, and can play at 3. If he can improve offensively could be a steal. Very young, but may draft even higher. Other option (especially if JC leaves) is Jordan Hawkins. Another combo alternative would be Kobe Bufkin.

28th pick depends who they draft before, but if one is a guard then I'd go straight for Bilal Coulibaly who can score, rebound and defend. He's young and has great potential, but I'd be surprised if 27 guys go above him seeing how much he has climbed. If a guard is still on the table then Sidy Cissokho is an obvious choice, along with Brandin Podziemski, who heavily scores and rebounds in college.

I'll have another look in May once lotto is done and further moves.

Danny Ainge said that he expects them to be "very busy", which means that all of the above is probably worth dust when he signs UFAs we aren't expecting or trades guys we thought were not leaving. Could even seen the #28 pick traded, or some trading up. Who knows with this guy. I'll also probably change my mind by next week.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Already injuries to Giannis, Morant and Herro in different game 1s, these things have an impact for sure.

I think the Lakers will do OK in the playoffs but tbh I can't see past an EC team winning it, their best three look stronger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 88)